Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tapups is the iPhone version of the classic ball bouncing game. Keep the soccer ball in the air by tapping. The game keeps track of your high score to prove your achievement.
- Game Center support for online leader boards
- Lite version is now iAd supported and back on the App Store.
- Direction and force determined by where you tap the ball.
- Gravity accelerates as the ball drops.
- Clean interface for no distraction game play.
- Simple game mechanics to allow anyone to play.
What's New in Version 3.1
Made universal app so iPad is now supported
Made compatible with older versions of iOS (3.0+)
Doesn't work 😭
This was my favorite game for the past 3 years with my iPhone 4. Recently I upgraded to the iPhone 6 Plus and it doesn't fit the screen, and there is no ball to tap. PLEASE FIX!!!
Don't get me wrong this is the best game in the entire world but please update this to fit the new iPod touch fifth-generation screen. Other than that good work a great entertaining game
Harder than it looks
Yeah, it isn't totally pointless, but it is pretty boring after a good 20 seconds. On the leader boards, some dude has over 16,000 taps. What the heck?! That guy has waaaaaay too much time on his hands.