By USBMIS, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia continues its tradition as the most popular and most trusted portable drug reference. Now available for the iPhone and iPad, this must-have resource contains vital drug information on thousands of drugs to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The new iOS app includes:
• Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
• A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
• Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
• A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section.
• 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
• Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
• Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
• Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
• Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
With every Tarascon product, our drug information is meticulously peer reviewed by drug information experts and practicing clinicians of multiple specialties. We include typical drug dosing (both FDA approved and off-label uses), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, and safety in pregnancy and lactation.
Please purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive continuous content updates. Ensure that you always have the latest drug data.
• The subscription is $39.99 for one year of continuous content updates.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Terms of Service - http://www.jblearning.com/use/
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iPhone App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.1993
- Various minor performance improvements
- Fixed iOS 8.3 related bug on iPad
unable to access when subs expired
stay away from this app, it will be useless and unaccessable once your subscription expired.
Subscription is active but can't access?
What's the deal??? I'm feeling a bit testy about the automatic renewal right now....
The app won't allow me to restore the purchase, just insists the subscription is inactive despite my receipt showing paid up until 11/2015.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 188.8.131.523
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: USBMIS, Inc.
- © 2015 Jones & Bartlett Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription$39.99