By USBMIS, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Try it free for 30 days!
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia continues its tradition as the most popular and most trusted portable drug reference. Now available for the iPhone and iPad, this must-have resource contains vital drug information on thousands of drugs to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The new iOS app includes:
• Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
• A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
• Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
• A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section.
• 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
• Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
• Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
• Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
• Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
Note: Access to the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia content will be turned off once the subscription has expired.
With every Tarascon product, our drug information is meticulously peer reviewed by drug information experts and practicing clinicians of multiple specialties. We include typical drug dosing (both FDA approved and off-label uses), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, and safety in pregnancy and lactation.
Please purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive continuous content updates. Ensure that you always have the latest drug data.
• The subscription is $39.99 for one year of continuous content updates.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Terms of Service - http://www.jblearning.com/use/
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iPhone App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.117
Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Down date - not UP date
If can not improve functionality leave well enough alone!!! Very clumsy to use this forced updated version. Not user friendly probably will never renew again. Retrieving information taking back and forth clicking - waist time!!!!!
Cheap tricks to get subscriptions
Making app free for a day then the app stops working unless you pay a $40 subscription?!?! Cheap tricks make this well-designed app useless and untrustworthy. Thanks for wasting time
Must renew to view
Stick to the pocket book as the app. Must be renewed at $40 to view once initial script has expired. The pocket book's contents will always be ready for you even if a little outdated.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 18.104.22.1687
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: USBMIS, Inc.
- © 2015 Jones & Bartlett Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription$39.99