Experience the brand new Target The Dot game. This dot game is intriguing, mind twisting, and requires lots of concentration. As the red dots rotates in both clockwise and anticlockwise direction, your target is to hit the red dot for maximum point while avoiding the crossing obstacles. You will need your full concentration to win each levels as they become more and more challenging.
As you progress from one level to another, the number of obstacles in some levels increases, some obstacles rotate while some don't. You have candy, ninja spikes, long and short bars moving back and forth the screen at different speeds.
Share this game with your friends and challenge each other to see who tops the leaderboard ranking.
- 40 challenging levels
- Target or Hit the red dots
- Dot changes direction in some levels
- Don't clash with the different obstacles
- Don't clash with the white surface
- Hit the red dots to increase your score by 3 points
- Hit the black surface and gain an extra point
- Game is FREE to play for life
- Very addictive and can keep you all day
- Optimized for all phones
- Get notified when updates are available
- Top the leaders board and see who among your friends can beat your score
- Game graphics is stunning
- Great sound effects to accompany the game
- The game design is unique and appealing
- Added a second red dot for more points
- Modified some levels to make it easier to play
- Added rotating obstacles, including ninja spikes, stars, blocks of squares and more to make it more challenging and fun
- Fixed issue with multiple particle explosions
- Added notification feature for future updates reminder
- Added some text effects during game play
Ratings and Reviews
This is a simple, addictive game. I appreciate the thought that went into adding obstacles into the later levels.
original design and gameplay, quite addictive, I would recommend !
This is an addictive and fun game
The game design is unique and appealing. The objective of the game is easy to discover as soon as you start playing.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.