By North American Compendiums
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TARGET - The Veterinary Antimicrobial Reference Guide to Effective Treatment
A valuable tool you can use when treating microbial infections in small animals.
* Ranks the efficacy of 24 antimicrobials against 13 of the most common pathogens
* Select the most cost-effective antimicrobial and dosage for maximum efficacy
* Predictable in vitro efficacy is based on two doses, Dose Option I and Dose Option II
* Relative Cost factor allows the clinician to compare relative costs to achieve comparable efficacies when choosing between antimicrobials
* Formulary section provides trade names, formulations, pharmacology, toxicity, and contraindication information on each antimicrobial, as well as dosing for each species
* Color-coded antimicrobial ratings for quick reference
* Makes selecting the appropriate antimicrobial and dose for the most probable pathogen at each location a simpler process
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Updated a few content errors
This is a very helpful app for 12 and up. It is not graphic in any way.
If you want to be a Vet, this is a great app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: North American Compendiums
- © 2015 - North American Compendiums
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.