By North American Compendiums
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TARGET - The Veterinary Antimicrobial Reference Guide to Effective Treatment
A valuable tool you can use when treating microbial infections in small animals.
* Ranks the efficacy of 24 antimicrobials against 13 of the most common pathogens
* Select the most cost-effective antimicrobial and dosage for maximum efficacy
* Predictable in vitro efficacy is based on two doses, Dose Option I and Dose Option II
* Relative Cost factor allows the clinician to compare relative costs to achieve comparable efficacies when choosing between antimicrobials
* Formulary section provides trade names, formulations, pharmacology, toxicity, and contraindication information on each antimicrobial, as well as dosing for each species
* Color-coded antimicrobial ratings for quick reference
* Makes selecting the appropriate antimicrobial and dose for the most probable pathogen at each location a simpler process
What's New in Version 2.2.3
Dosing and graphs went missing in the last update, they are now back!
Fixed a crash at statup
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: North American Compendiums
- © 2013 - North American Compendiums
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.