By North American Compendiums
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TARGET - The Veterinary Antimicrobial Reference Guide to Effective Treatment
A valuable tool you can use when treating microbial infections in small animals.
* Ranks the efficacy of 24 antimicrobials against 13 of the most common pathogens
* Select the most cost-effective antimicrobial and dosage for maximum efficacy
* Predictable in vitro efficacy is based on two doses, Dose Option I and Dose Option II
* Relative Cost factor allows the clinician to compare relative costs to achieve comparable efficacies when choosing between antimicrobials
* Formulary section provides trade names, formulations, pharmacology, toxicity, and contraindication information on each antimicrobial, as well as dosing for each species
* Color-coded antimicrobial ratings for quick reference
* Makes selecting the appropriate antimicrobial and dose for the most probable pathogen at each location a simpler process
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Updated a few content errors
Great app for veterinarians
This is without doubt the best antibiotic reference for small animal veterinarians. Easy to use, this quick guide helps determine what is the most appropriate medication to utilize in a dog or cat.
This is a very helpful app for 12 and up. It is not graphic in any way.
If you want to be a Vet, this is a great app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: North American Compendiums
- © 2015 - North American Compendiums
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.