Tarot: In The Cards
By Feles Magus
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed by an experienced reader, Tarot: In The Cards is both user-friendly for beginners, and a powerful and highly-customizable tool that will suit the needs of seasoned Tarot readers.
Includes a custom, hand-drawn deck created especially for Tarot: In The Cards!
* Save & Share your Readings: Every reading you perform may be saved & shared to Twitter, Facebook, or via eMail, Text, AirDrop, and more!
* Customizable Settings: Do you prefer to use Major Arcana only? Do you allow inverted cards in your readings? Do you let the Questioner select their own card before shuffling the deck? All these options and more are available.
* Five Built-In Spreads: When performaing a reading, choose from a number of different spreads. Pick the one that best suits the question being asked.
* Spread Editor: Create and Share your own custom spreads. Experienced readers have their own ways of doing things, if the built-in spreads do not meet your needs, you can create one that fits your requirements exactly.
* Deck Editor: If the built-in deck is not to your liking, you can duplicate it & make changes to suit your requirements. Change the card interpretations; re-order the cards; re-order the suits.
* Dropbox Integration: Back-up and share your readings, spreads, and decks, directly to your Dropbox account.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Fixed a crash bug in the Spread editor
* Fixed a UX bug in the Deck / Suits editor
* Fixed a UI bug in New Readings
Whimsically illustrated, with lots of options for readings--Great app! I'd highly recommend!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stephanie Maks
- © 2016 Stephanie Maksylewich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.