At a glance, you can see when you last paid your children allowance and how much they currently receive from you.
The app helps you manage the allowance for each of your children. If you forgot to pay them the pocket money for several weeks, you can now look in the app to see how much money each of your children gets.
Pay your child his allowance and tap the pile of coins. The app automatically remembers the current payout date and calculates the new balance for each child separately, depending on the set rules for the next time.
With the app you can:
- Manage up to 6 children and their allowance (1 child in free version)
- Set different rules for each child's allowance separately (for example: weekly or monthly payment)
- Determine a different amount for each child
- Automatically determine which amount your child is currently receiving. (This depends on the last payout date, the amount of pocket money and the rules you have entered)
- Manage partial payments and advances for each child separately (Pro Version only)
In the Pro Version you can additionally choose the coin set freely.
The following currencies are available:
- Australian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
- Danish Krone
- German Mark
- Norwegian Krone
- Philippine Peso
- British Pound Sterling
- Chinese Renminbi
- Swedish Krona
- Swiss Franc
- Thai Baht
- US Dollar
- Polish Zloty
- small bug and layout fixes (mainly on new iPhones)
Ratings and Reviews
an interesting and simple application with a simple task to see how many wives you could collect for a specific time. just for myself to find out and everything, in general I like.
Manage your kids allowance
Need help keeping track of when you last paid your kids their allowance? This is a great simple little app to help you stay organized and calendar out payments for your kids.
Start with an established balance
I like the simplicity of this app but wish there was a way to input a starting total. My kids already have money saved and I want to input an initial balance rather than start from zero. Any suggestions?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. For a starting total you can back date the last payment in the past. The app will then calculate the current total. If you did not exactly hit that total you still can perform a partial payment in the app to correct the amount.
I know it’s not the best way, as you said the app wantes to be most simple and remember you as parents how much money your kids will get at least.
And who does not give an extra buck?!?
- Katrin Stiebens
- 52.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Keks-Box
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.