The #1 anti-productivity app on the App Store!
“Task Attack...accomplish[es] the even harder task of standing out alongside the App Store’s crop of uninspired and shovelware retro clones...well worth a purchase.” -TouchArcade
“Anyone who has ever played an arcade game, or is a fan of retro titles, will be right at home in Task Attack.” - AppAdvice
Task Attack is a humorous, shoot'em up arcade game with a twist. Drawing inspiration from the 80's classics, players first encounter attacking alien invaders, but soon must fend off “real life” interruptions that creep into the game and join the assault. To successfully defend the galaxy, players must defeat trips to the store, car repairs, news alerts, and other annoying distractions. Do you have what it takes to survive a Task Attack?
· One Finger Gameplay - play in one hand as you drink a smoothie
· Story Mode - play through 6 levels, each with a different invading task
· Infinite Play - high score challenge, play as long as you can last
· 8 Bit Art - takes you right back to the 80's without the bad hair
· Full Original Music Score - guaranteed to autoplay in your head
· Hard and Master mode - take the challenge to the next level
Get the Task Attack original score album here: https://gum.co/TaskAttackOST
-Task Attack is now Free-To-Play! If you like Task Attack and want to support Hot Avocado Games, check out the "About" screen in the main menu. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game first game from a great new developer!
I absolutely loved this game. The mix of classic arcade mixed with humor makes for an enjoyable experience!! The one finger interface makes it easy to play at any time and in any place! Can’t wait for further updates and new games!
This was a fun app with an old school feel that takes you back to when you were a kid blasting space bugs out of the sky with a trackball. Great idea to have you blast tasks out of the sky - something very cathartic about that. My favorite was blasting dirty diapers out of the sky.
Better value than a movie...
It’s a clever idea and well-executed by one developer. It’s also short and mostly easy, except for one level. So download this if you want a couple of hours of silly entertainment, but don’t expect much replay value. I’m still glad I tried it.
- Daniel Colman
- 74 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Daniel R. Colman
- In-App Purchases
- "Support Hot Avocado" $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.