WORKFLOWS MADE EASY
+ Handle ordered To-Do lists.
= Complete your tasks in sequence.
^ Restart the series once finished.
TaskRoll is a unique ToDo list application for ordered lists.
You can manage multiple projects, processes, or recipes, each consisting of a series of tasks that must be completed, one after the other, in a fixed, pre-defined order.
ENJOY THE INTERFACE
The current task is shown in a flip-over display, which is reminiscent of an old-style airport departure board. Underneath, supplementing comments can be shown. Tap the display and smile at how neatly it flips over to reveal the next task. In this way you will be guided though your list, step by step, in the correct order, and you can have some fun too.
When you have checked off all tasks within a list, you can restart the flow and repeat the process.
Has your plan changed? Do you need to reorder the task items? Easy. Simply reorder the list in TaskRoll.
See TaskRoll in action in this YouTube clip:
- Tap a task to go forwards.
- Double-tap a task to go back one step.
- Tap long to show or hide comments in the main screen.
- Swipe sideways to reveal Edit, Restart, and Delete buttons.
EASE OF USE
- Use descriptive comments to describe your tasks in more detail.
- Restart a project at any time.
- Import and export your list in text (Markdown) format.
- Handles multiple task lists.
- Scroll animations for longer task titles.
- Portrait and landscape orientation.
- Slide Over and Split View in iOS 9 on iPad.
- Includes a tutorial and an example project.
- Offline user guide within the app.
- Dropbox integration. Backup in the cloud. Synchronize multiple devices.
- Share task lists via email or Twitter.
- Open Markdown-formatted text files in other apps.
- Print task lists via AirPrint.
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion.
To experience TaskRoll without Ads, buy the separate, non-lite TaskRoll app, or purchase the Premium License from within TaskRoll Lite.
TaskRoll on Twitter: @TaskRoll
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Better start screen animation.
Please help: On iOS 8 or later, you may like to share anonymous statistics by enabling: Settings (the app) > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage > Share With App Developers. Thank you!
TaskRoll will no longer prompt you for a review. Nevertheless, if you enjoy using the app, please make it your next task to leave an "orderly" review. To get to the App Store, you can use the "Rate It" item in the menu from within TaskRoll.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool note app
Simple, easy to note something anytime with tap and roll, nicely organization my tasks now.
- Eric Roller
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2016 tredje design - Eric Roller
- In-App Purchases
- Premium License - No Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.