Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
If you need to track the time you spend on your projects, you maybe be looking for a simple time tracker app that helps you to do that. Task Tracker has been designed to be a simple and intuitive utility for time tracking. Just tap once to create a new project and then tap again to start a new task.
Some useful features available for you:
- create up to three projects at a time (more in full version)
- new task is created automatically when you start a timer
- you can edit a description, starting date and duration of the task
- you don't need a registration on the website
- ability to send all your tasks by e-mail
- ability to print a whole project using AirPrint
This is a lite version of the "Task Tracking Utility" app. In the lite version you can create only three projects at a time.
In the full version of the app next features are available:
- no projects quantity limitation
- ability to archive finished projects for later use
- ability to export all tasks from project(s) to the file using CSV or Excel format
- integration with a Calendar to automatically add finished tasks to the default calendar
- "one task at a time" mode, which automatically stops previously running task in other projects when you start a new one
- detailed Help page
- iOS 12 and new iPhone Xs/XsMax compatibility update
Valoraciones y reseñas
Easy to use
I was looking for something as simple as possible that requires the least number of clicks. I tried few free and commercial apps and ended up using this one. It fits my needs perfectly. I just wish I could export as CSV or excel
Keeps track of task times
Does a reasonable job of tracking and recording time spent on tasks. User of course has to make sure to start, pause and stop as necessary.
It can handle 3 projects. Which is enough to get started and learn how to use it.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.