Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
Visit getboxer.com/enterprise to be the first to hear about Boxer for AirWatch
For support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.0.6
Minor bug fixes
Pretty much the only reason I use this app is for Gmail labels capability. It has a bunch of unnecessary functions like it's own calendar and contact app built in which I never use. It also has a tendency to bug out for example I can't click links or addresses or even package tracking numbers within the app literally nothing happens when I try to click them. Other apps like email have much better organizing and assistant functions. Also sometimes the app is really slow or hides my attachments. But like I said originally the only reason I use this app is because it offers Gmail labeling which is how I primarily organize my emails. When it bugs out I use the built-in mail app as a back up. I wish it would fix the bugs it has which prevent it's more useful features from being functional. And that It would get rid of unnecessary features like calendar and contacts.
Where's the update??
Boxer has some can't live without features like custom inboxes and Evernote integration that make it irreplaceable for now. But the fact that you can't turn off conversations, the buggy reply menu (the app often doesn't respond or crashes) and the fact that you tell from which address an email was sent is very frustrating. I've email support numerous times over the last year but still no significant update. The reply was that they have been busy in their transition... Whatever that is. I'm looking for another solution but until then this is still the best choice.
Nice email program but one big deficiency
There are a lot of really nice features about Boxer, but the dealbreaker for me is that you cannot snooze an email to a specific time, You can only snooze it to a certain day but can't choose what time of day you wanted to notify you. Spark offers this functionality as does airmail and Outlook. If boxer ever adds this I would be very tempted to switch. But that's a functionality that I use way too often in my work to be able to give up
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.