TaskCat Plus - Tasks & Simple To-Do Lists
By BoxCat LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TaskCat Plus - The Fastest To-Do / GTD / Task Manager
User friendly & streamlined to-do list app that will actually help you get things done.
Fast swiping task list with no menus or sub-menus. Just add, go about your day, cross it out, and pick a new task to do. Also keep your lists in-style with customizable backgrounds.
Have secure information?
Password protect your lists & identify intruders.
If someone enters the wrong pin, their picture gets taken and stored securely.
Backup your lists on iCloud and easily recover them onto all your iOS devices.
- Intuitive Gesture Based Interface
- Easily share tasks to the “Today List”
- Use multiple devices with iCloud Backup
- Fluid Navigation
- Swipe to cross out
- Delete a single task
- Quick entry of new tasks
- Uncross by swipe
- Move tasks to different lists
- Change and customize the backgrounds
- Easily touch and drag reorder tasks
- App Badge on the Home Screen
- Quickly recycle a list for reuse
- Attach a photo with your task.
- Highlight important tasks.
- Password protected lock screen takes a photo of the intruder automatically.
- Hold the right Arrow to jump to the last page (Red)
- Hold the left Arrow to jump to the first page (Today)
- Tap the arrows to move between pages, instead of swipe
- Double/Triple tapping an arrow will move multiple pages
- Tap title to change it
- Quickly reorder within a list using grip bars
- Lock a page by using the gears and entering a pass-code
- Insert into a list using the (+) in the modify dialog
- Tap left circle of an item to quickly share it with today
- Hold colored arrow on today to jump to originating page
- You can jump to the last page by holding the right arrow
- Also, you can jump to the today page by holding left arrow
Real User Reviews:
“A great to-do/list app that is not only nice graphically, but also very functional and handy to use.” – Momma Rainw
“Great app. Simple to use. I uninstalled 2 for this one. Overall very good”- BigHosssBenji
“The only “list” type app I’ve downloaded and actually found useful”- TracyL
Great standalone App
It is a really great app. I like the recycle feature and the today feature. A couple of things I would suggest are:
1. Online access (web browser) to the list so that I can change things from my computer at work.
2. Be able to share lists with other Taskcat users.
3. Be able to batch recycle list items. For example, I have certain items that I always get from Costco that I put on a separate list but will drag onto Today when I do my shopping day. At the end of my trip, my items are crossed out and if I delete them using the trash icon they get deleted from the Costco list. If I hit recycle they get uncrossed but remain in the Today list. What I want to do is delete then from today but keep them in Costco list for future use.
Surprise! It's Great!
I had no idea that simplicity could be so functional. I expected this to be a try-once-and-delete task app, and I'm stunned, really.
TaskCat is now on the dock of both iPhone and iPad. I use it many times a day. It is incredibly easy to add tasks with notes and photos, as well as switching tasks to another list.
What makes TaskCat stand apart from other task apps is the ease of use. I don't have to go through several steps to get a task completely recorded, so it's been VERY handy throughout my day to add and cross off stuff I need to remember or tasks to do.
With one gesture, a task can appear in a "Today" list, yet remain in the original list. I can flag the most important tasks. I can cross off tasks and they don't go away, but with one shake they go to the bottom of the list.
AND the lists can be emailed.
I also appreciate that when I take a photo, it does NOT save to my Camera Roll. The pictures I take in-app are related to the task, and I don't want to save them. Previous task apps I've used saved automatically, so I had to go thru and delete them.
One thing sadly missing is alarms, but I have gotten around that by setting an alarm on the iPhone Clock, instead.
Cute but freezy
This app is not only well designed it's also adorable. The functionality of it is wonderful and it's definitely organizes your to-do lists, but it freezes. A lot. I also had the free version of this app and it asked me if I would like to donate to the app and I said yes (because it's worth a couple bucks for sure!). But it took me to the App Store and just had me but this version. Then there was no way to move all my lists over; I had to do them all manually. Which seemed silly considering they are the ones that prompted me. But again if they could fix the freezing, this would be a perfect app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BoxCat LLC
- © BoxCat LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.