Always be prepared for the task at hand with Tasker! Take your to-do list and project manager app wherever you go.
Tasker is a beautifully designed to do list app that makes you more organized and productive. Tasker helps simplify your to-do list and makes getting things done a breeze with its highly customizable features. Start managing your schedule now! Seamlessly sync across all your devices, no registration required!
Keep track of your projects and tasks with the “Today” widget, and with the Apple Watch app you can review and create tasks on the go. Include contacts, maps, photos, links, due dates, and even connect to Facebook and Twitter with just a simple tap. Organize your tasks into projects, or prioritize tasks by their importance. Make every day a success with Tasker!
TASKER KEY FEATURES:
- Highly customizable with categories, colors, tags, and contexts for quick & easy organizing
- Manage your tasks for anywhere
- Create individual tasks or combine them under a project
- Filter your tasks by any field
- Sort tasks and projects by due date to help you prioritize
USE “ACTIONS” TO GET EVEN MORE DONE
- Link tasks to contacts, photos, maps, or links
- Instant and easy Facebook and/or Twitter sharing
- Option to repeat tasks you need to do more than once
DON’T BE LATE
- “Today” widget for the tasks and projects at hand
- Automatic reminders by time or location
- View and add tasks directly from your Apple Watch
***** Download Tasker: To Do List | Task Manager and start managing your schedule now! *****
• minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Figured it out and is a key app now!
I had this app for months and couldn't quite figure out how to make it work with what I needed. Recently, that changed and this app has become a key app for my day-to-day planning/accomplishments. It doesn't replace my calendars or some other apps that can be shared across users, but it provides a way for me to ensure I get those daily/wkly/mthly recurring tasks accomplished. Syncing across iDevices was a must and this does it (though I manually initiate "resync's" sometimes which I'm ok with).
One of the key things that made a difference was finding the setting that controlled how long "completed" tasks stayed. Also, I appreciate the ability to have tasks use either a due date or a completion date as the basis for recurring "cycle".
A few improvements for future updates:
- The ability to change the order of the main menu items. (For example, my order would be Focus, Starred, All Tasks. I have Inbox turned off.)
- Change the Focus List Due options wording to better clarify that "in 3 days" is really the next 3 days inclusive plus today, etc. (Likewise on the other options.) I like having this duration option; it wasn't clear to me what it meant until recently.
- A way to expose the "edit" option on "due date" vs. "completion date" across all the tasks in a given "Project". When I'm ensuring I've got tasks setup correctly, lots of "clicks" in and out on each task to check this selection.
- Lastly, if possible, pulling down the Project listing to initiate a manual sync. I currently go into any given Project to make this happen.
Thank you to the developers for your efforts and updates from time to time!!!
Great concept but...
I really like the idea of this app. I've been using another popular ToDo app and thought this might be a good replacement however it's not quite ready for prime time. There are some bugs which definitely affect its usability. For instance, when you go to choose settings of what to show in your focus list it tends to freeze. Also freezes when trying to group projects into certain groups. On a positive note it seems so far that the developer is very active in trying to improve it with frequent updates. If the bugs get worked out it could be a very useful app but until then I'm sticking with my current app.
A good app serves a purpose and fills a need. This does exactly that. It allows me to quickly list tasks and things I'd like to take care of even if I've not determined the exact day or time I plan to do so. It also is a daily reminder of things on my list that are piling up and need to be handled.
One thing missing though, why is there sync across IOS devices? I would love to see my task list on my iPad, my iPhone and even my MacBook Pro. Now the MacBook Pro sync is a reach, but the IOS devices should be an absolute must.
- Vacata AG
- 41.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Vacata
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.