Taskfabric is the task manager built for you and your team! Use it on all your devices - on all major mobile and desktop platforms, in your web browser and more.
We built the Taskfabric project and task manager for freelancers, project managers and professional users. With powerful features to manage and share large task lists, track task delegations and task progress. Taskfabric is your perfect companion for every meeting and for managing your projects.
With Taskfabric you can add a formatted note, file attachments and web links to each task to keep everything you need for your tasks in one place. Modern project management standards, like GTD (Getting Things Done), contexts, AID and RACI, are fully supported.
Real Team Sharing
Share your projects and tasks with team members (read only access) and project managers (full access). Shared task lists can be accessed by your team members with any web browser (free), native mobile and desktop versions for all major platforms.
• Unlimited subprojects and subtasks
• Supports GTD unlimited contexts (locations, people, events) for each task
• Integrated Mind Map and Work Breakdown Structure view
• Comes with project templates and allows you to save your own projects as templates for re-use
• Calendar integration displays calendar events side by side with your tasks
• Syncs across all your devices. Access your tasks from anywhere anytime
• Intuitive interface with beautiful themes
Taskfabric Key features
• Simple: Easy to use, intuitive interface with multiple themes
• Beautiful: Choose your favorite layout from different UI Themes
• Powerful: Supports leading project management methods (like GTD, Contexts, PMBOK, PRINCE2)
• Review: By date (daily, weekly, monthly) or duration
• Flexible: Give your projects structure: subtasks, sub-projects, sub-contexts
• Meetings: Supports you during meetings (AID classification - Action, Information, Decision)
• RACI Task Delegation: Makes task delegation and tracking easy (RACI matrix - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
• Dashboard: Easily manage multiple projects with the Project Dashboard
• Templates and defaults for tasks: Set default values for new tasks
• System Integration: Quick-Add window and system-wide shortcuts to capture new tasks
• Plays well with Others: Drag and drop emails, web links or files on Organize to create follow-up tasks
• Calendar Integration: Display your calendar entries side by side with your tasks
• Auto-sync with Organize:Me, Organize:Pro and Taskfabric for all major mobile and desktop platforms
• Free online access: Easy access with your web browser from anywhere. Team members can access shared lists on the web for free
This update brings improved Sharing, Calendar support and Daily Briefing Notifications
[NEW] Support for Docker based Private Cloud Server installations
[UPDATE] Updated Cloud Sharing and Cloud Login dialogs
[UPDATE] Improved Cloud Sync
Please rate us on the AppStore if you like this update! Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Open the in-app support in Settings > About. We'd love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Best project management or daily organized software
I haven been using this software for four years now and it is part of my daily life. From multimillion projects to simple stuff. Task-fabric does it all for me. In communication , reminders, reporting it simply does it all. As a professional engineer I si ply cannot go without it. Best of all as a Mac user all my devices are up to date all the time. From the site to the office , even when i watch a movie I just update my iphone app and its all there . Structured and Professional.
Best project management feature set value
• (Starting with what sets it apart) - free mobile and tablet app for low task number team members. Allows project managers, project team, and large numbers of participants.
• One time fee for app instead of monthly user fee
• Focus área with multiple preset filters: Next actions, urgente & important, urgent, important
• Cross-project Everything view!
• IOS select calendars + task view
• multiple sub-layers of tasks, each with full task features
• Task Progress indicator
• Rich text large task notes plus separate comment area, so comments with updates don’t clutter note area with instructions
• Contexts/ tags feature so you can filter by tag
• Sorting by date, priority, status, and manual. Manual sorting is Independant of other users!
• Contexts don’t sync across users, at least not with iOS edited tasks. This makes it difficult to deploy the benefit of tags across a team. Each member must add tags for themselves which is rework.
• NO BACKGROUND sync! Only sync when app is in use. Confusing to entry level users and time consuming in large teams with complex updates that can take a minute to sync every time you open the app. This creates the sense among entry level users that the app is buggy; which is scary when they made changes in tablet or Webb, but don’t see it on opening mobile app.
• Notifications are only available for task reminders. Most project managers and team members need to know when someone edits a task they are involved in. A great benefit would be notifications for everyone in a task Context or RACI, unless the person opts out of notifications for a task. Also, allowing a comment to skip that by tagging the context for a particular user so only they are notified of the comment.
• entry level documentation is adequate, but advanced features in need of documentation
Right now the Taskfabric business model with free for 6 projects and 250 tasks, plus single app purchase for project members $7 and then for projects organizers $15 is the best value out there. The feature set is outstanding. Taskfabric is poised to take over the project collaboration segment, and are improving quickly (thanks for the iOS calendar selection option! It went from being turned off because all calendars, especially birthday calendars making it useless, to one of the greatest advantages it has).
Great GTD & Project Management capabilities across multiple platforms.
It is hard to find a task manager that works on Windows, as well as, iPhones & iPads let alone a top tier task & project manager like Taskfabric. I'm not a "Getting Things Done (GTD)"™ heavyweight but it is the best implementation of GTD that I have used and having it across three platforms is a bonus.
It's not perfect though. The current sync is far better than an earlier version but it still has glitches. Also, the layout of the Windows menu is not intuitive. Other than that it is a very good product!
- taskfabric ltd
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Taskfabric Ltd, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.