Need to do it? taskIt.
taskIt is a simple and intuitive productivity app which will keep you organized. taskIt has two sections, tasks and events. Tasks are things that you want to do in the near future. For example, "Call Grandma" or "Study for Math Test” would be common tasks. You can choose to set a deadline for a task or leave it open ended.
Events are things that you would put on a calendar with a set deadline like “Florida Vacation” or “Office Party”. Events have their own tasks, this way you know what you have to do in preparation for that event. Reminders can be set for both tasks and events so you know when your deadlines are approaching.
taskIt has a feature made especially for procrastinators called Hyper Focus. taskIt will automatically detect a task that needs focus like a school assignment or a write up, and give you the option to turn on Hyper Focus. Set the timer to how long you think it will take to finish the task, and Hyper Focus will manage your breaks and even remind you to keep focused when you pick up your phone!
Get taskIt and get organized!
The initial release of taskIt went great! However, a bunch of people found some bugs that have been squashed:
taskIt version 1.0.1
- Made Hyper Focus task detection more accurate.
- COLORS: Fixed bugs where the colors of certain text and buttons would not change when the theme color was changed in settings.
- Fixed annoying bug where keyboard would not dismiss when the "Set Reminder" button was tapped.
- Fixed bug where congratulations jingle when you complete all tasks would be delayed.
- Other minor UI updates and fixes.
More bug fixes will be coming soon! If you have any bug reports or suggestions, feel free to let us know at taskit.info.
- the taskIt team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.