Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Manage Google Tasks™ on Mac easily with Taskit.
- Fully sync with Google Tasks.
- Manage as many accounts as you like. Both Google account and Google Apps account are supported.
- View and edit your tasks even when you are offline.
- Edit tasks as the same way as you always do: hit Enter to insert a new task, use arrow key to navigate through your tasks, press Tab to indent and Shift+Tab to un-indent, etc.
- Quickly find the tasks you want.
For support, please contact email@example.com.
Doesn’t reliably sync
I have great apps on my IOS devices which sync with google tasks. I was looking for a simple app to do the same on Mac OS. This isn’t it…
1) I can never be sure that it sync’d properly. I have to grab an IOS device to confirm. At that point, I might as well just enter the task from IOS
2) As others have stated, it frequently creates blank tasks
3) It creates a pop up that asks for my google login data, every time. Seems like it still works (poorly) when I just close that window.
The app frequently creates blank tasks when you sync, the tasks that do sync show up as blank when checked in the browser version, and there are a variety of other bugs which make this app impossible to use. I would strongly adivse not buying this app, it is a waste of your money.
Finally an app that can sync with google tasks, since Apple’s “Notes” only works consistantly with icloud, not with google accounts.