Taskmator - TaskPaper Client
By Amit Chaudhary
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
◉ "The Best TaskPaper app for iOS" — Macdrifter
◉ “Taskmator, a powerful TaskPaper client for iPhone and iPad, has received full Reminders Integration” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
◉ "Taskmator is really neat and great" —Merlin Mann
◉ "Brett Terpstra (Author and Developer) @ttscoff is following @Taskmator on Twitter"
◉"Taskmator (taskpaper editor for iOS) continues to improve with a new 2.0 version"—Jesse Grosjean, the mad text genius of Hog Bay Software
Taskmator ( Successor of renowned task management app called TaskPaper ) takes full advantage of iOS technologies, gives you speedy, powerful tools that let you more productive.
•• Document Picker support
•• Use Touch ID as your Passcode
•• TextExpander Touch support (4.0 TE Touch SDK integration) for snippets expansion
•• Customizable Extended Keyboard available on all iPhone models and on iPad with night mode keyboard option available.
Apple Reminders Integration
• Set/Add Taskmator items with due date in Reminders app from Taskmator
• Change due date of Taskmator items in Reminders app from Taskmator
• Delete Taskmator items in Reminders app from Taskmator
• Sync items across your Apple devices (including Apple Watch) via Apple Reminders app and iCloud Settings
• Access "Today Widget" extension on your iOS device for Taskmator's item and mark the item as done'
• Set/change/delete notifications using swipe gesture method OR using action menu OR using tag method.
• Sync notifications across iOS devices using Tag method
• Work on notifications from any text editor.
• Set notifications to each item (Project, Task, or Note) in a file.
• Support App Badge Number. Badge number works for both number of undone items and for active local notifications
• Support additional actions (for each item or a group of items) like Print (AirPrint), Email as Text, Archive, Move To…,Tag with.., Go to Tag.., etc.
• Send and share a copy of file as an attachment using Mail, iMessage, tweet tasks, post to Facebook, etc.
• Basic collaboration on shared DropBox folders/files
Live Search with Saved Filters
• Powerful search and filtering using Live search method
• Add Saved Filter using blue search button on iOS keyboard
• Delete Saved Filters
• Edit the content of saved filters.
• Give a name to a saved filter
• Sync saved filter automatically using iCloud
• AirDrop feature support :
• Open In...feature support:
• Powerful URL Schemes support: Using custom URL scheme other iOS apps like Drafts 4, Launch Center Pro, etc. can send information to Taskmator app using URLs.
• Dropbox sync folder is customizable, so you can easily edit your documents with multiple apps
• Customize extended keyboard keys, themes, fonts, icons, tags, file extensions, extended keyboard font to create your own environment
• Syncs perfectly with TaskPaper for Mac
• Untethered sync to Dropbox.com (latest API V2).
• Custom Task Symbol.
• Colored Tags, Tags Suggestion, Links Detections.
• Print using custom task symbol.
• Type your lists into Taskmator and each line is formatted into a Project, Task, or Note
• Distraction-free writing
• Organize notes, tasks, or projects by tags
• Support outlining, trees, lists structure, etc.
• Night Mode Keyboard option
• Statistics: Word count, Characters count, Paragraph count, Number of projects count, Number of tasks count, Number of completed projects count, Total number of completed tasks count
• Option to hide and unhide status bar of iOS device
• Review all your projects to keep them up-to-date and make sure nothing slips through the cracks using "Go to Project.." feature
• Support sub-folders, sub-notes, sub-tasks
• Sort notes, projects, tasks into Name, Date created, Date modified, etc.
• Updated help docs
• Approx 150 fonts are available.
What's New in Version 3.74
Bug Fixes and Enhancements. Updated for iOS 11
If you like the app then please support the app to support future development of Taskmator. Trying my best to make the app better. Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions/ suggestions/ issues related to this version of Taskmator. Will try my best to reply you asap.
I’ve been using another popular task manager and wanted to give a text-based app a try. I like it because it’s all right there in front of you presented simply in text: projects, tasks, and tags.
Taskmator does a good job of providing the basic functionality of Taskpaper for iOS. So far I’m very happy with it. It’s gotten me to pay attention to a task list again.
Keep crashing on 6s plus
The latest update keeps crashing on my 6s plus running iOS.
BTW I shouldn’t have to join Facebook for app support.
Update 2017-10-06: I use Taskmator regularly, the highest praise I can award any app.
The philosophy of storing data in minimally formatted plain text files is great, the use of a popular cross-platform cloud storage mechanism (Dropbox) for sync is great, and the execution is great. I also use some of the database-y task list programs (Things, OmniFocus) and they are great too, but Taskmator / TaskPaper have such a great simplicity of use.
It took a while for me to warm up to TaskPaper and Tashmator, because of the interface -- I like checkboxes better than dashes, and to me a checked checkbox means a completed task whereas strike through means a task that was abandoned and crossed off the list rather than completed. But the dang software works so well that it won me over. For a while. I wish Editorial had the easy filtering mechanism that Taskmator does.
I keep coming back to Taskmator. I found how to choose an empty box for incomplete tasks and a checked box for completed tasks, to replace the dash -- but not how to get rid of the strike-through text. I still use database-based apps as well, when those make more sense.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 06, 2017
- Version: 3.74
- Size: 78.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AMIT CHAUDHARY
- © 2017 Taskmator
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.