By UI Technology Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TaskMatrix is a unique Task and Note Manager, designed to make optimal use of you iPad's screen real-estate.
It is commonly being used as a To-Do List manager; a simple and effective Project Management tool; a Student Timetable & Workload manager; and as a way to easily keep track of and manage Ideas.
Tasks are displayed in a unique grid layout, displaying a large amount of information in a single screen. Nearly everything in the App is configurable allowing you to customize and have fun with it.
Current version full functionality:
- Add new Category
- Edit Category Preferences (colors, fonts, ...)
- Re-order Categories
- Delete Category and all its Tasks
- Add new Task
- Add Task Attributes (Priority, Due Date)
- Edit Task text
- Delete Task
- Make Task Complete
- Make Task Active again
- Delete all Complete Tasks
- Re-order Tasks in Category
- Sort Tasks by Attribute (Priority, Due Date, Created Date)
- Select Random Task
- Copy / Paste Task
- Email CSV file containing all Tasks
- Email single Task
- Application Preferences and Defaults (box size, background image or color, box colors, box fonts, box transparency, box and category spacing, UI tint color, UI blink color, where to add new tasks)
What's New in Version 2.5
* Task Drag & Drop - Move Tasks around by dragging with two finger Pan gesture. Tasks can be moved between Categories. If your task boxes are too small to drag with two fingers, then you can still achieve the same result with the Category Press gesture, or Task Cut & Paste actions.
* Consolidated Task Actions (Delete, Complete, Activate, Email, Copy, Paste) under single ActionSheet activated by Press gesture.
* Various changes related to iOS 8.0 requirements and differences.
* Small Bug fixes.
Just what I needed...just when I needed it
Great app--stumbled upon it when I was looking for a new way to organize and track tasks and info for the classes I teach. Was easy to get up and running, allows me to organize each category the way I want, UI interface is intuitive. Looking forward to iCloud back up and sync for all devices...
GTD the fun way
Great app for not only getting organized but actually making it pleasant. I am a very visual person and this brought everything in focus, especially on my iPad Pro 12.9
The app developer responded in less than 24 hours on a question I had, it doesn't get better than that.
Get the app!!
This blows away anything i have ever seen for reminders, tasks, yada yada. Simple. Clean. Easy to figure out alot at once. This is what i have been waiting for