TaskPaper – Plain text to-dos
By Hog Bay Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3.5 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Organize projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
• Filter your lists by @tag, type, or content
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big lists small
• Fast keyboard navigation & commands
• Drag and drop to organize your lists
• Manage dates and times in plain text
• Import/Export with Reminders app (Siri)
• Active support community ready to help
• LESS/CSS powered stylesheets for theming
What's New in Version 3.7.5
• Fixed problems styling and updating searchbar
• Fixed keyboard focus problem when closing searchbar
• Added warning that imported reminders are removed from Reminders.app
• Added warning when trying to work with Reminders.app without access granted
Previously in 3.7 TaskPaper improves how filtered items work in two ways:
1. Filtered items are only selected when a visible ancestor item is also selected.
2. Selected filtered items are indicated by a horizontal dotted line across the entire selection.
Also this release:
• Remembers and restores which outline items are expanded in sidebar
• Fixed crash when pasting text that contained non "\n" newline characters
• Fixed crash when option (to create copy) dragging items from one document to another
• Fixes bug where last line of edited text might not get auto-saved.
• Fixes copying of last item in a filtered view
• Fixes comparing against empty string ("") in search syntax
• Added TaskPaper > Recover License menu item to direct download version
• Fixes crash that could occure when placing cursor in empty line
Pretty great, couple of features would knock it out of the park
Longtime user recently bought back in with v3.
I wish I could set the app to open with the last active project(s). I’m using the same project most of the time so it’s a hassle to have to open it after launching the app.
In-app theme eiting would be awesome (select text, change size and color, etc).
I wish I had precise color options for the sidebar (match all editor styles?). Don’t know if this is possible, but the following is better than nothing:
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 3.7.5
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese
- Seller: Jesse Grosjean
- © 2006 Jesse Grosjean
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor