TaskRabbit - Handyman & More
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From home repairs and moving to errands and cleaning, TaskRabbit finds you a trusted and skilled person to handle your tasks-when you want it and at a price you can afford, backed up by our $1 million happiness guarantee. Let TaskRabbit help you with your home needs!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Describe the task - give us the details and we’ll find you the help you need
2. Get matched - select from a list of qualified and fully vetted Taskers for the job
3. Get it done - just like that, your Tasker arrives and gets the job done.
• Convenient – book a Tasker to get the job done based on your schedule
• Access to a network of tens of thousands of skilled Taskers, all carefully screened and vetted by TaskRabbit
• Easy communication – stay in the loop with your Tasker with our in-app chat feature
• No need for cash - pay securely in the app when the task is completed
• Backed by the $1 Million TaskRabbit Happiness Pledge
• Home improvements & minor repairs
• Furniture Assembly
• Hanging pictures and shelves
• Mounting flat-screen TVs
• Installation services
• Moving & hauling help
• Delivery services
• Home cleaning services
• Yard / garden services
TaskRabbit is available in 40 cities across US and UK. Find us in: Ann Arbor/Detroit, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, & Orange County, Louisville, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, New York City, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh/Durham, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco (Bay Area), Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa/St. Petersburg, and Washington, DC
BECOME A TASKER
Learn more at https://www.taskrabbit.com/become-a-tasker in the US or https://www.taskrabbit.co.uk/become-a-tasker in the UK.
What's New in Version 5.6.2
- iPhone X text display bug fix! Oops!
Terrible Taskers, Terrible Customer Service
I scheduled a simple package delivery which should have taken 2 hours maximum, but turned into a 2 day nightmare, and ended with my package never showing up. Customer support was almost non existent. I thought this would be of similar quality to Uber or Lyft, but it is not. Will never use again.
Just wish more handymen were available
I’ve asked for a “task rabbit” to perform two different tasks and not once even gotten a response or acknowledgment of my request. This app needs some quality control. It is getting deleted from my phone.