TaskRabbit - Handyman & More
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From home repairs and moving to errands and cleaning, TaskRabbit finds you a trusted and skilled person to handle your tasks-when you want it and at a price you can afford, backed up by our $1 million happiness guarantee. Let TaskRabbit help you with your home needs!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Describe the task - give us the details and we’ll find you the help you need
2. Get matched - select from a list of qualified and fully vetted Taskers for the job
3. Get it done - just like that, your Tasker arrives and gets the job done.
• Convenient – book a Tasker to get the job done based on your schedule
• Access to a network of tens of thousands of skilled Taskers, all carefully screened and vetted by TaskRabbit
• Easy communication – stay in the loop with your Tasker with our in-app chat feature
• No need for cash - pay securely in the app when the task is completed
• Backed by the $1 Million TaskRabbit Happiness Pledge
• Home improvements & minor repairs
• Furniture Assembly
• Hanging pictures and shelves
• Mounting flat-screen TVs
• Installation services
• Moving & hauling help
• Delivery services
• Home cleaning services
• Yard / garden services
TaskRabbit is available in 40 cities across US and UK. Find us in: Ann Arbor/Detroit, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, & Orange County, Louisville, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, New York City, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh/Durham, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco (Bay Area), Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa/St. Petersburg, and Washington, DC
BECOME A TASKER
Learn more at https://www.taskrabbit.com/become-a-tasker in the US or https://www.taskrabbit.co.uk/become-a-tasker in the UK.
What's New in Version 5.6.3
Improvements to onboarding experience
Deep link improvements
Reviews & tips made more accessible
Solution for a single woman living alone...
I consider myself pretty independent-- I've lived alone for 13 years and I own my own drill. I build IKEA furniture all by myself and I've always solved my own household problems, from catching a mouse to broken bulbs to managing a flooded bathroom. But there are some things I just cannot do as just one person and that's where TaskRabbit feels like the answer. 75 pound package up a flight of stairs? Mounting one million towel racks, a 96" bookshelf and a mirror that will NOT cooperate? TaskRabbit!
Found a great handyman
Very pleased with this app. It helped us find a very skilled and professional handyman in our area to tackle our home projects. Will continue to use for other services.
can’t contact for problem!
had one good experience w/handyman. then next guy-landscaper-couldn’t reach me to reschedule—so i waited all day, when hired for another project AGAIN a no-show, he couldn’t reach me—i hired another guy—then he sent message he was coming a different day!! total cluster—no way to contact anyone!!! never using again!!