By Ryan Gregg LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TaskTask HD is a simple yet powerful task management system for your iPad. TaskTask HD synchronizes with most Exchange servers to keep your tasks in sync between your mobile device and Outlook with ease. Using TaskTask HD, you can manage your to do list, including creating tasks, setting start/due dates, marking tasks complete, assigning categories, changing importance, setting and receiving reminders, and deleting tasks. An Exchange Server account is required to synchronize tasks between Outlook and TaskTask HD. TaskTask HD is not compatible with Gmail, Comcast, or other non-Exchange e-mail accounts.
Designed For the iPad
TaskTask HD has been redesigned specifically for the iPad interface. Enhanced from the iPhone version, TaskTask HD has been built to take advantage of the extra screen space provided on the iPad.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your Exchange 2003 or later e-mail account (no hidden fees or software to download)
- Quickly mark a task complete from anywhere
- Easy set up with automatic configuration of your Exchange account in most cases
- Arrange your tasks any way you want: easily drag them around each other or between days
- Recurring tasks
If your mailbox is running on Exchange 2007 or later, you'll get even more features:
- Synchronize flagged mail items
- Download and view attachments to your tasks
How is TaskTask HD better than Reminders?
- See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
- Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
- Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from Exchange 2010
- See tasks in the same order as Outlook's To Do Bar
- Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don't want to see on your mobile device
- Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
- Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
- Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your e-mail account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server. Exchange versions 2003, 2007, or 2010 versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server. If you are using Mail.app or Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh) with your mailbox in "Exchange" mode, then TaskTask is compatible with your server. There are specific requirements for your server, which are detailed on our website. Before you purchase TaskTask, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements.
What's New in Version 4.1.1414
Squashing bugs... hopefully not introducing more of them.
Fix for issue with flagged items not downloading.
All task folders (not just those under the default Tasks folder) are now available for Exchange 2007+ servers.
Best task app that syncs with Outlook exchange
I use this primarily to manage my work tasks synchronized via exchange and Outlook 2010. It's the best application I've tested that synchronizes between outlook, and allows you to view attachments and almost all of the task settings you need to manage your work in outlook.
The only downside I can see, is that sometimes if you have not synchronized in a while, and you have a lot of tasks that need updating, it can take a few minutes to get all the tasks synchronized.
There's also a weird bug where when you go to email a task to someone it doesn't appear as if the email went out, but it really did. I didn't realize it at first and ended up sending triplicate emails to people before I realize what is going on. It's not a big deal once you are aware of the bug, but just figured I documented for others to know.
Much better than Apple's Reminders App
When I first installed TaskTask, it didn't seem to work properly. Whenever I tried to do something with the settings or individual tasks, the App froze and then crashed. I assumed it was incompatible with my Exchange Outlook 365. However, it now seems to be working fine. After I use it for awhile, I will try to update this review.
I was looking for an app that would work better than the built in Reminders feature on iOS. This app is top notch, it even synchs flagged emails. When the flagged items feature broke last release I was concerned, but now that it's fixed, hands down a 5 star app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 4.1.1414
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ryan Gregg LLC
- © 2014 Ryan Gregg LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- More Outlook Properties$0.99