Taste of the South helps you savor the unique dishes, cooking personalities and culinary destinations of the South- and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! For readers who love Southern cooking or simply experimenting with new flavors, this magazine is a guidebook. Taste of the South is for those who have a passion for good food, at home and on the road. Every issue is a guide to Southern lifestyle. Download our Free App to get started!
Several subscription options are available to fit your needs. You will also have access to purchase our special issues released several times throughout the year.
- 1-month subscription- $1.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- 1 year subscription- $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $4.99 single issue (non-subscription). Special Issue rates will vary.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Taste of the South Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
For those readers experiencing problems when trying to read issues: pages won’t render.
Please download this new version that fixes this known issue.
Added stability for apps crashing after iOS 11.4 Update
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot open new issues
I purchased a year subscription and cannot open new issues without it wanting me to purchase it first. Horrible app! Going to ask for refund.
Not sure how to rate
This app is not very user friendly I have found. Every time I open it it asks me if I want to restore my issues and that it may take a lot of bandwidth. I thought when I downloaded an issue it was installed locally on my iPad. It's very confusing.
Also not sure what you are supposed to do when finished with the magazine and are at the end. Can't seem to find out how to go back to the beginning.
But I love the recipes and photos in this magazine.
A year or so ago I subscribed to a 6 mo. Subscription for $10.99. It keeps renewing but won’t let me download the magazines. It offers a single issue price for $4.99 not $1.99 as this app states. My favorite magazine and I can’t even access it even though I have already paid for it.
- Hoffman Media LLC
- 49.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hoffman Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Taste of the South Magazine $19.99
- Taste of the South Magazine $10.99
- January/February 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.