Meet your new cooking coach! Over 3000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
- Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
- Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
The Tasty app is officially 1 year old!!! To celebrate, we're launching Tasty on iPad. The Tasty app is now fully optimized for iPad including a full screen version of our step-by-step cooking mode. Download the app on your iPad and get cooking!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t forget the dessert!
Please add this new feature!
First of all I love the tasty app! It’s my go to even if I’m not gonna be cooking it right at that moment. I love watching the recipes and saving them for later when my financial situation allows me to try them out. But because there are so many recipes that I have saved in my favored or liked recipe section, it gets a little difficult to find a specific recipe that I’m looking for or I have to search it and look through all the search results just to find that one. Sometimes when I’m looking through my saved recipes and I have to scroll all the way down for a recipe that was saved a long time ago, if I accidentally click on a recipe along the way and try to go back, it would bring me all the way back to the top instead of bringing me back to where I was previously. So I have to scroll all the way to the bottom again. It’s torture because sometimes this can happen to me more than once in one sitting. It would be really nice if the liked or favorite recipes page was set up in a way where it’s categorized like the search bar. Like all my saved recipes would be categorized based on recipes that are for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and so on. You know like the search.
BEST FOOD APP EVER!!!!!!!!
This app is wonderful!!! Me and my family use it a ton, and LOVE IT! It is great and easy. I am a very picky eater, it is very convent for me. I can costume to make dairy free choices, vegan, vegetarian, Low carb, gluten free, and kid friendly! There is a choice for what type of cuisine, from American to Vietnamese, fusion and many more! Another choice for what dishes you want to eat there is from occasion for date night to BBQ, happy hour, and more!! Also there are videos to see how the food is prepared which is so helpful. If you just want to find appetizers and other meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, snack, sides, and drinks. Tasty has the too!! And if you need a quick meal for tonight you can select the difficulty from 5 ingredients or less, easy, or under 30 minutes. Which is handy. Dish style too!!! From no bake dessert to one pot or pan! Also there are step by step, videos for when you are cooking! There is another addition too, which is new. There are guides to summer foods for an example. One of my favorites is that you can like the recipes and they get save. You can use Facebook or your phone number to get that feature!!
- Sam McCowan
- 101.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2017 BuzzFeed, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.