Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Every. Tasty. Video. EVER. Now at your fingertips with over 1700 videos; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
- Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
- Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook!
What's New in Version 1.1
Hey Tasty fans! From the entire Tasty team we want to say thanks for all the love and support we've gotten from all of you since launching the app. We're already hard at work adding new features and improving the things you've given us feedback on. First up is a fix for that weird issue where the wrong video seems to be playing for recipes that are part of videos with multiple recipes (like Sliders 4 Ways). To fix this, we have a simplified recipe page for recipes that are part of the same video to avoid that confusion. For our veggie friends, this should also fix instances where you had videos unexpectedly showing meat recipes.
Wish there was an e-mail sign up function
I really like this app! It's great to learn how to cook with! That being said, I really wish you could sign up with e-mail rather than sign in with Facebook. I'm not on Facebook and wish I could save recipes for later and it seems quite unnecessary that I should need to be on Facebook in order to do so. The lack of alternative makes it hard to really get into this app and more difficult to use for when I want to re-find a certain recipe.
Best recipes Eva
Boi I tell u if u ain't tryed At least one recipe on Tasty something wrong lol......Whn I tell u if your lke Me someone who love trying new meals a hard worker a Mother and wife some times you need a quick meal when your tired and had a long day. These recipes are simple, cheap and quick and must I say very Delicious you will neva go wrong with tasty recipes My Family love every meal I hve ever cooked off here
Facebook, how about this instead?
I kinda realize now that you must be owned by Facebook, but so is instagram. So how about an option to sign in using instagram? Or even better, how about even a google account..? I'm not gonna use an email to make a Facebook or create a email just to make a Facebook. I want to save recipes but for now not even scrolling through to see what I wanna make because it's just a tease atm. For now I'll just see what recipes people post on ig.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 79.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BuzzFeed
- © Copyright 2017 BuzzFeed, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.