By ibis inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Got so addicted to this game, I just beat it. It is 10 levels total and definitely an acquired skill, but wow it was fun! I hope Ibis continues to make similar games in this genre!"-MobileCrunch Gagan
YouTube(Search for "TatamiBall"):
TatamiBall is a new type Jigsaw puzzle, which differs from ordinary one by following points:
1. A few balls are bouncing in a picture. Thus, the picture is always changing.
2. Each piece is initially laid out in the tatami way and has no notches.
Thus, the forms of pieces are none of hints for their positions or directions.
0. You can move and rotate pieces with one or two fingers.
1. For the first 2 seconds of the levels, you can see the demo with completed pieces. In this period, remember the exact layout of the pieces and number of balls, and so forth.
2. Observe the behavior of balls. The balls are bound by gravity.
Thus, upper pieces likely have few or no balls and lower pieces have many. The balls bounce off the wall. If you see a ball which bounces off a side of a piece, the side of the piece is the boarder.
3. When you touch a piece, balls stop bouncing. It will be much easier for you to figure out where the piece should be.
4. Play at least 10 times. At first playing this game feels too much like an impossible mission. Practice makes perfect!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
-Sometimes didn't get started with OS3.0.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 10, 2009
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ibis inc.
- © ibis inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.