Create captivating presentations and videos from a single photo – in seconds.
Take or select a photo - pictures of notes, diagrams, flipcharts or even screenshots work best.
Set snapshots at points of interest in the picture.
That’s it – your free presentation is ready. Project onto a big screen and amaze people with your unique guided tawe.
To turn your Tawe into a video, simply add a voiceover and export as a video from as little as £0.25.
WHAT’S TAWE FOR?
Create a tawe after your meeting to bring whiteboard or flipchart notes to life…
Snap textbook diagrams to engage your students with an instant presentation…
Save hours of transcribing visual notes by making a quick tawe instead…
Make explainer videos, virtual tours, keynote speeches, viral videos, mementos and anything else you can think of…
- Free to download
- Take a photo or use one from your camera roll
- Zoom in and set snapshots at points of interest
- Present instantly on your device or big screen
- Record voiceover in the app to make a video
- Publish your video online to sho.co for as little as £0.25 per video
- Share, embed and download your published HD video
It’s hard to describe the power of a real picture animated in this way. See for yourself! Download Tawe for free, and discover how impressive this new style of presentation is.
Tawe. Moving stories from a single picture.
Updating application from AIR 18 to AIR 22.
Ratings and Reviews
Sigh ... Sparkol, Sparkol, Sparkol ....
First you guys design some awesome stuff. Videoscribe, etc. And you have to make a living. But that said .... TAWE. It is sorta twisty-turny like a Prezi. Zoomy like Shadow Puppet. And oh yes, you have to suffer death by a thousand cuts by paying for each HD video made. Adobe Voice learned when they tried to force everyone to save in their cloud, only. (And ... Didn't you learn anything from the Everywhere debacle? ) Hey, good luck! Cool little tool. I'd pay for the app. But I am NOT buying an endless stream of credits to make TAWEs ... (Btw, don't you just hate names that aren't pronounced anything like they are spelled?)
- Sparkol Ltd.
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sparkol Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Online HD video rendering - 1 $0.99
- Online HD video - Pack of 12 $8.99
- Online HD video - Pack of 3 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.