Prepare and e-file your federal and state tax returns on your smartphone – anywhere, anytime! Just answer simple questions. TaxAct will tackle the math and ensure you’re taking home your biggest refund possible.
· Step-by-step guidance with accuracy checks along the way
· Maximum refund and $100k Accuracy Guarantees
· Security features, including 2-factor authentication
· Easily switch between your phone and laptop to complete your return
Relentlessly working to make tax time easier. The latest update includes:
* View/Print Federal Return PDF – Easily view and print/save your filed federal tax return
* Bottom Menu Bar – Easy navigation to key areas of the app
* Quick Tips – Navigation guide for some of the key features
* Easy and quick customer support and feedback options
Keep updates turned on, so you never miss out on new features. Tell us how we're doing and share your ideas for how we can improve at: mobileGroup@taxact.com.
Ratings and Reviews
The new version of TaxAct Express has vastly improved and made starting my 2017 tax return super easy. It appears that all of the available products are now accessible in the app (different from last year), and you can file your return no matter what forms you need (2016 version was limited). It also allows you to estimate your taxes, which is a nice feature to have at your fingertips. I’m not sure if I’ll complete my return on the app, but it’s nice having the option to switch back and forth between it and the website product on my laptop.
First time using TaxAct!
I downloaded the app out of curiosity and ended up filing my taxes! From the upfront pricing to the easy navigation, this app was all I needed. I did have to wait a long time when I called customer support, but the rep’s great service easily compensated for that wait. I felt like writing this review because the app has the ability to use a password manager. I wish more apps added that feature.
I didn’t do the snap a photo thing, I manually put it no problem. Also , the only thing is that I found it complicated to see if I had completed it and it was accepted after I paid taxact. A few days went by thinking I was done and taxact emailed me stating to submit it. Submitted it after a few minutes wondering around the app on where to go to submit it to them. Other than that it wasn’t any more complications.
- TaxACT, Inc.
- 90.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © TaxAct, Inc. 1998 - 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.