Book your local taxi companies in two taps with the TaxiCaller Passenger app!
TO PASSENGERS: If you don't see any vehicles available, we may not be in your area yet! Please email us at email@example.com to let us know your city, or if you have problems booking.
With TaxiCaller, you can use your smartphone to book rides with licensed taxi companies in over 40 countries!
- Book a ride now or later
- Hail cabs through the app by pressing on a car closest to you
- Type in pickup address or drag and drop your location on map, or simply click “Pick Me Up Here”
- Save your favorite places for easier booking next time
- Fare and time estimates before you book
- Choose specific options for your trip (vehicle type, luggage, payment type etc)
- Booking confirmation pop up and booking ID number
- Track your taxi on the map to see it moving to your location in real time
- Trip and receipt history for past rides
- Rate the driver and comment on your experience
- Facebook login and share your ride option
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/taxicaller
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/taxicaller/
Fix UI bug when paying with security code
Ratings and Reviews
There needs to be a way to save a booking. Let’s say that three days a week, you want to book a ride from point A to point B. You have to enter the information every single time.
Also, it is very annoying that the date is always shown “European style” with the day first and then the month. If I book a ride on August 1st (that is, 8/1) why does it say I booked the ride for 1/8? If you're going to sell an app to be used in The United States, then at least give users the option to display the date the way Americans are accustomed to.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Regarding the bookings, you can save them to your "favorites" if you want to repeat this trip in the future. Right now the calendar is based on the European standard. We will take your comments into consideration for future development plans.
Can’t register my card
No option to pay with card in the app. It only gives me the option to choose cash...
Hi! Thanks for writing us. Please check directly with the taxi company to ensure they accept in app card payments or we'll be happy to help you with this topic on the online chat at taxicaller.com or email us at email@example.com.
Fantastic service and friendly conversation.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review, we really appreciate it
- TaxiCaller Nordic AB
- 57.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, Hebrew, Japanese, Latvian, Mongolian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TaxiCaller Nordic Ab
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.