INCOME TAX CALCULATOR & PLANNER
TaxMode is a simple and powerful income tax planning app. Its key features include-
● Up-to-date with latest tax laws of 2018
● Includes tax years 2019, 2018 & 2017
● Includes Qualified Business income deductions
● Automatic selection of applicable tax computations
● Automatic check for AMT applicability and analysis
● Computes Net Investment Income Tax
● Performs deductions and exemptions phase-out
● Additional Medicare Tax
● Computes Child Tax Credit
● Computes Earned Income Credit
● Quarterly Estimated Tax computations, report & IRS 1040ES form support*
● Analyze impact of specific deductions
● Summary or detailed data entry options*
● Side by side comparison for what-if analysis*
● Ability to save and load data*
● Pie chart & multiple report options
● Supports computations with values for major IRS forms
● Effective tool for pre-tax return analysis
● Ability to email out results & reports*
● Easy data entry
● Import and export of plan data
Tax calculations include-
● Regular income tax
● Qualified Business Income threshold and phase-out
● Pass-thru deductions from Specified and Non-specified business
● Tax based on QDCG worksheet
● Alternative minimum tax
● Net investment income tax
● Additional Medicare tax
● Lump-sum distribution tax
● Child Tax credit
● Earned income credit
● FICA taxes
Automatic limitation of amounts allowed for
● Medical expenses
● Investment interest deduction
● Charitable contributions with limitations for 60%, 50%, 30% & 20% deductibility
● Unreimbursed business expenses
● Casualty & theft losses
● Student loan interest deduction
● Tuition & fees deduction
TaxMode is a quick and efficient app for income tax planning. It provides an easy way to compute taxes and perform what-if analysis. It contains detailed implementation of USA tax laws for 2019, 2018 & 2017. TaxMode's capabilities can satisfy almost any level of need for tax computation, planning and analysis.
This app can be a valuable tool for professionals and nonprofessionals alike. For a tax professional it will enhance your analytical ability, improve your day to day productivity and make tax planning more efficient. For an independent individual, it provides an easy to use tool to analyze the tax impact of a transaction in terms of taxes saved or increase in tax liability, calculate a quick year-end tax estimate, perform a pre-tax-return-filing analysis, or review the impact of any other tax related investment decision; TaxMode can help you make more informed decision by providing a better understanding of all the possible income tax implications.
We hope you have a productive and satisfying experience with this app and delight us by giving TaxMode a helpful review.
Please let us know any thoughts or suggestions you may have while using TaxMode that will help us improve its functionality. Similarly, please write us at email@example.com if you discover a computational error or have questions on a specific calculation.
*Represents a premium function
This version includes computations for tax years 2019, 2018 and 2017. New reports are added that can be emailed as PDF files for printing. These reports include-
•Computation details of any tax results you see in the Result Window. Tap the number to obtain details of direct and indirect computations applied in its computation.
•Main Report that summarizes a case with its set of data and tax consequences
•Estimated tax form
•Major IRS tax forms – app cross-references your input and results to major IRS forms in arriving at the final results.
This version also allows import and export of data files among users facilitating an easy way to get or give a second review or opinion on a plan. It contains the latest computations aligned with 2018 IRS tax forms released to date including-
● Regular Income Tax tables
● Tax Deductions
● Child Tax Credit
● Qualified Business deductions
● AMT Exemptions
● Taxability of social security income
● Earned Income Credit
● Student Loan Interest Deductibility
● Charitable deductions - 60% 30% & 20% limits
● Medical deductions – revised threshold for 2019
● Additional Medicare Tax
● Net Investment Income Tax
Additionally, the scope of the app has been expanded so as to provide free tax planning involving unlimited items.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent & Timely
I have been using TaxMode for over a year. I like this app but like its timeliness for updates much more. Tax planning is most useful before year end when I can act to save taxes. This app is great when it comes to tax updates. Also, I like the details of computations provided with one tap. Gives you a great ability to analyze tax related situations instantly.
This is a great tax planning app. Underneath its simple result display and a pie chart showing elements of income and tax there seems thorough implementation of income tax computations. All types of taxes are computed automatically if they are applicable based on the data entered. It provides computational details when you tap on any number on the result display. It will show the corresponding IRS form detailing how the tax amount was calculated.
Great tax planner poor update
I have been using the app for three years and love it. Accurate and easy to use. This year when I went to purchase it as required every year all my data was lost again. Same thing happened with previous yearly updates. What a pain. This year it said iCloud was not available. It was. Always has been.
- Sawhney Systems, Inc.
- 22.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © c 1987-2018, Jai Sawhney
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features for 1 Year $5.99
- Premium Features for 1 Month $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.