This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tayasui Blocks is a uniquely creative app that allows you to build amazing universe!
Make great models and share them with the world or enjoy other users creations.
• Stack the blocks together in the world.
• Paint your blocks any color easy-to-use palette system.
• Orient your model from any angle using the 360 degree camera.
• Zoom in/out to see both small detail and the big picture.
• Have fun destroying your model with several zany weapons, including TNT, ray gun, dynamite, revolver, bombs, grenades,...
• Share your greatest creations with the Blocks community and get famous worldwide!
• Explore all models made by the community.
• Like and build upon other people creations or blow them up.
What's New in Version 3.0
New AR capabilities.
Build your model, or load one from the community.
Tap the AR button and enjoy your model in the world.
Community Sharing Doesn't Work
I would be overall happy with this purchase if the Community Sharing feature worked. But, for me on my iPhone 6 Plus, running iOS 11.0.3 and the most recent and updated version of Blocks. Well, it doesn't work at all.
When I click Community in the Share menu, all it does is say "Posting" but it never has once finished the process and posted my work. Every single time I try to share it just freezes saying "Posting" and I have to double-click my Home button to cancel out of the app.
I've emailed the Tayasui developers, but, it's been like at least 4 days and I haven't had a single reply from the developer.
This is all very frustrating to not have an important feature work in an app I paid good money for. And even more frustrating, that so far, the developer I have given my hard earned money to hasn't provided me with any support from the email I sent.
I would advise to wait for an update before purchasing this app if you are thinking about buying it right now. The app is fun to use and quite innovative I think. But, not being able to share my hard work with the Community gets old very quickly. And I really wish Tayasui would at least fix this problem in an update, if not also reply to my email that I sent days ago.
If the app worked perfectly then I would probably give it five-stars. But, as it stands now, three-stars is generous in my opinion, considering the problems I'm experiencing with the application at the moment.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 285 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: yann le coroller
- © Tayasui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.