Tayasui Sketches: Draw and paint like on paper!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we endlessly refined Sketches brushes to create the most realistic drawing tools.
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist's toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
- Import photos
- Over 20 ultra realistic tools
- Incredibly realistics watercolor wet brushes
- Brushes Editor
- Color Eyedropper
- Pro Export and sharing
- Use layers to simplify your task
- Export them as separate PNG with transparency
• Folders (iPad only)
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling : Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It's an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community : Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
I• List of tools
- Felt Pen
- Pen Brush
- Oil Pastel
- Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
- Acrylic brush
- Area and Filling tool
- Text (iPad only)
- Shapes (iPad only)
- Smudge tool
What's New in Version 15.2.1
Fixed a crash on iOS 9 and older versions. Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
What's new in version 15:
Brush Editor is now available in Free version
New in Sketches Color Edition :
Gradients (pro) Color mixer (pro, ipad) Load and save color palettes Transparency lock on Fill Tool (pro)
Fantastic app for direct onscreen drawing! Beautiful Watercolor effects!
I've been really enjoying this app. It is very easy to use, incredibly versatile (for a small fee you can have the full collection of tools and brushes!) and produces sketches that look like they were made by hand on paper. The watercolor transparency in this app is absolutely lovely! I've only been using it for a short time, but I'm looking forward to fully exploring its capabilities.
I honestly love this app and what it offers and I recommend it to fellow artists but I only have one complaint. No matter what I do to fix it, when I launch the app it always crashes. The crashing started recently, so I hope it can be fixed and I really don't want to delete it and erase my data. Besides that, it's a really amazing app. 10/10
Yaaayyyy for Creativity and Technology
I am using Sketches on my iPhone 7 Plus and I am enjoying it so much that I am considering purchasing an iPad so that I can have more space on which to draw.
The tools are awesome. I love that you can import pictures into the app. So much fun and I can also see how the more serious artist would find value as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 15.2.1
- Size: 171 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: yann le coroller
- © Tayasui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$4.99
- More Tools$1.99
- Olivia's Coloring Book$1.99
- Enable Stylus Pressure$1.99
- Carl's Coloring Book$1.99