Tayasui Sketches Pro
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we endlessly refined Sketches brushes to create the most realistic drawing tools.
Sketches Pro is Sketches (free) including the Pro Bundle IAP : Extra tools, Layers and many more pro features.
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist's toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
- Import photos
- Over 20 ultra realistic tools
- Incredibly realistics watercolor wet brushes
- Brushes Editor
- Color Eyedropper
- Pro Export and sharing
- Use layers to simplify your task
- Export them as separate PNG with transparency
- import and export PSD layered files
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling : Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It's an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community : Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
• List of tools
- Felt Pen
- Pen Brush
- Oil Pastel
- Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
- Acrylic brush
- Area and Filling tool
- Text (iPad only)
- Shapes (iPad only)
- Smudge tool
What's New in Version 17.4
Ready for iPhone X
New import function to access Files
Multilayer PSD import and export
Better iOS 11 integration.
Best app to draw with
This app is a really good drawing program, although it is kind of hard to do shades and blending with the blurring tool right now. It would be nice if you made the blending tool with more functions and added a way to select a certain area, were able to change the hues and saturations, added a way to tilt and stretch the drawing, and fixed the blending tool. Paint tool sai and photoshop are great examples of these ideas, so that could help with inspiration.
(Would it be hard to add different “paper” sizes to draw on, it is kind of hard to draw on a single size, especially if the picture needs to be wider)
Still quite buggy and awkward compared to other art apps.
Several issues to share:
1. App often dries the watercolor when I don’t want it to.
2. You can’t have an image that goes all the way to the borders of the canvas. Why? Because the tool menu gets in the way. It disappears if you put the brush on the canvas. But if the part you want to color is under the toolbar...you can’t reach it! You can rotate the tablet, but if the top menu is now near the part you want to color...then that gets in the way. Any painting near the top menu will bring up the top menu.
3. Sometimes white paint spots appear on the canvas, even when none of the tools I’ve been using have white selected.
Does not have Infinite Undos
Website advertises infinite undos. It does not. Lost 2 hours of work because of a simple mistake and expected to be able to undo to correct it. I could only undo 20 times before I got the "nope!" Error. Something to be aware of if you're accident prone like I am and count on using this feature.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 17.4
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: yann le coroller
- © Tayasui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Olivia's Coloring book$1.99
- Carl's Coloring Book$1.99