Tayasui Sketches Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we endlessly refined Sketches brushes to create the most realistic drawing tools.
Sketches Pro is Sketches (free) with the Pro Bundle IAP included : Extra tools, Layers and many more pro features.
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist's toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
- Import photos
- Over 20 ultra realistic tools
- Incredibly realistics watercolor wet brushes
- Brushes Editor
- Color Eyedropper
- Pro Export and sharing
- Use layers to simplify your task
- Export them as separate PNG with transparency
• Folders (iPad only)
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling : Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It's an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community : Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
I• List of tools
- Felt Pen
- Pen Brush
- Oil Pastel
- Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
- Acrylic brush
- Area and Filling tool
- Text (iPad only)
- Shapes (iPad only)
- Smudge tool
What's New in Version 15.2.2
New layer functions : Duplicate Layer and Mirror Layer Left / Right
New Preference : Auto hide UI, Automatically hide Interface elements while drawing.
A+ for Apple Pencil; needs iCloud support
Sketches Pro is so good, I wanna give it 5 stars. They fixed a few of my "wants" in the last few updates. Bravo!
While apps can always be better, I'd give a 5-star review even if it's not perfect. The only thing holding me back now is iCloud support. My other requests (below) are nice to haves.
EXCELLENT use of Apple Pencil! I love how pressure & angle of Pencil affects width or opacity or angle of various tools. Bravo. Love the layers, including opacity settings.
Things to improve:
1. Layers should be lockable so I don't modify them by mistake.
2. ***Needs iCloud support***. It's 2017 and we shouldn't be importing and exporting to get drawings between iPhone & iPad Pro.
3. Personally, I'm not a fan of gestures for things that should *clearly* be on a menu somewhere (duplicating, deleting, moving drawings, for example). Sure, use gestures as a secondary way of doing things, but not the only way. Thanks.
4. Fixed in an update. Thanks!
5. Fixed in an update. Thanks!
6. I'm not a fan of the Ink Pen tool. I do calligraphy, and in real life my pen is much smoother and cleaner.
7. I wish the Ink Pen tool's angled pen nib had a way to change the angle (for different kinds of calligraphy pen nibs).
Overall, though, a really nice app well worth the price. Thank you and congrats to your team!
Pretty solid app but
There are some issues. One of the ones that I've noticed (idk why it does this) is when you use the ruler and zoom in or out at all, the grid shifts a bit. This grid is also inconsistant sometimes. It seems to have a set increment that is uniform in length but sometimes it just doesn't match up when, lets say for example, I draw a simple square. The connecting ends are off just by a teeny tiny bit for whatever reason.
Another issue is the app's auto save function. It's great and all and does what it's supposed to do but for whatever reason, the app becomes unresponsive when the giant "SAVE" comes up in the middle of the screen. It would be nice if it auto saved without me having to stop momentarily. Just a tiny issue but happens often enough where I get sick of it and want to break a pencil or something. No biggie.
Would be nice...
Its actually a really neat app, only if it would stop crashing. it crashes every so often and is lacking some features.
it would be nice to be able to pick the size of the canvas and copy/paste and mirror that pasted thing a certain way (y'know the struggle when you cant draw that other eye.)
my main problem is the crashing, fix that and its great. but the other features i mentioned would be nice.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Version: 15.2.2
- Size: 171 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: yann le coroller
- © Tayasui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Olivia's Coloring book$1.99
- Carl's Coloring Book$1.99