This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we endlessly refined Sketches brushes to create the most realistic drawing tools.
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist's toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
- Import photos
- Over 20 ultra realistic tools
- Incredibly realistics watercolor wet brushes
- Brushes Editor
- Color Eyedropper
- Pro Export and sharing
- Use layers to simplify your task
- Export them as separate PNG with transparency
- import and export PSD layered files
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling : Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It's an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community : Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
I• List of tools
- Felt Pen
- Pen Brush
- Oil Pastel
- Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
- Acrylic brush
- Area and Filling tool
- Text (iPad only)
- Shapes (iPad only)
- Smudge tool
What's New in Version 17.4
Ready for iPhone X
New import function to access Files
Multilayer PSD import and export
Better iOS 11 integration.
Easy to learn interactions, relaxing flow on iPad
Tried a few other sketching apps as I consider changing workflow to an app that might replace paper and pen sketching. Have found using a finger for sketching surprisingly relaxing, and a stylus for doing work provides control that is needed. Changing colors ( lower right) and pen types (far left) is intuitive and does draw attention away from main task of sketching with multiple menus or clicks.
I love this app, it runs so smoothly and it's quite easy to use! I helps me when I have an idea that I want to keep, or just to make a picture. With the layer, it helps a ton!
This is just a idea but it would be incredibly cool if there was a animation option, every layer would be one frame and you could choose your animation speed. It would be much cheaper, and a good start for beginner animators.
Great drawing app, file management needs improvement
This is my favorite drawing app for cartooning and doodling. The file management is clunky, difficult to organize when you have a lot of drawings. I hope that more thought is given to the file management aspect of the app. Still I give it 5 stars, because I enjoy drawing on Sketches so much, works well with finger or Apple Pencil.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 17.4
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: yann le coroller
- © Tayasui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$4.99
- More Tools$1.99
- Olivia's Coloring Book$1.99
- Carl's Coloring Book$1.99
- Enable Stylus Pressure$1.99