Taylor Guitars App: TaylorSense Guitar Care with Free FourTrack Recorder and Tuner
Play, record and care for your guitar wherever you go!
The free Taylor Guitars App is a groundbreaking guitar resource that outfits you with a killer suite of mobile tools. Get the most out of your guitar with Taylor’s all-in-one digital toolbox for players.
The app puts an easy-to-use guitar tuner, a powerful multitrack recorder, and metronome right in the palm of your hand. You also gain access to a wealth of guitar care videos and solutions to common problems in a full library of resources created by Taylor’s expert guitar techs.
When paired with TaylorSense, an optional add-on feature for your Taylor guitar, the Taylor App becomes your dashboard to monitor the health of your guitar including humidity, temperature, battery life, and any potentially damaging physical impact that your guitar suffers. The Taylor App presents this data in easy-to-follow screens and proactively delivers push notification alerts and “how to fix” videos when you need to take action to prevent damage to your guitar.
Learn more about TaylorSense below.
And be the first to know what Taylor Guitars is cooking up next with in-app messages about guitar giveaways and other prizes, deals, Taylor guitar news, new app features, and more. The Taylor App makes it easier than ever to stay in touch with all things Taylor.
Download the Taylor Guitars App today – it’s free!
TAYLOR GUITARS APP FEATURES:
GUITAR TOOLS - Use a killer suite of mobile playing and recording tools anytime, anywhere.
• A powerful, portable multitrack studio in your pocket makes it easy to record musical ideas on the fly.
• A digital tuner lets you choose from an array of popular tunings and then dial in pitch-perfect sound with ease.
• Never miss a beat – play with a metronome. Just select the tempo you need, and then play along with the click to keep perfect time every time.
GUITAR CARE - Access a library of videos, articles and advice from Taylor’s expert guitar techs.
• Easy-to-follow videos walk you through common support topics step-by-step to help you care for your guitar.
• Articles crafted by Taylor Guitars' tech experts guide you through a host of helpful self-service tips.
• Answers to frequently asked questions help you keep your guitar playing and sounding great.
WHAT IS TAYLORSENSE?
TaylorSense is an optional add-on feature for your Taylor guitar. A smart battery box that replaces any 9V battery box in a Taylor guitar, TaylorSense uses sensors to monitor the humidity, temperature and battery life of your guitar along with any potentially damaging physical impact it suffers, and sends alert messages to your phone via the Taylor Guitars App when care is needed for your instrument.
DASHBOARD - The central hub for your TaylorSense data displays all the vital signs of any connected guitar on one screen.
HUMIDITY - A digital hygrometer monitors the humidity of your Taylor guitar. If the levels remain too low or high, you’ll receive an alert.
TEMPERATURE - Exposure to extreme heat or cold can damage a guitar. TaylorSense alerts you if the temperature becomes dangerous for your guitar.
BATTERY - TaylorSense lets you check the battery life of your onboard pickup anytime through the app, so you’ll always know where you stand.
IMPACT - TaylorSense will alert you if your guitar suffers a serious blow and record the time of the impact so you can inspect it for damage.
Learn More About Purchasing, Installing, and Setting Up TaylorSense
Visit the Taylor Guitars Website
Follow @TaylorGuitars on Twitter and Facebook
For support with the Taylor Guitars App, please email email@example.com, visit https://www.taylorguitars.com/support, or call Taylor Guitars at 1-800-943-6782.
• Fixed UI and functional compatibility issues with iOS 11, iPhone 8, and iPhone X
• Fixed authentication and server connection issues caused by lengths of names and email addresses that would prevent users from creating a server profile and using the TaylorSense functionality in the app
• Fixed authentication and server connection issues caused by outdated version of server framework that would prevent users from logging out and logging back in with existing credentials
• Fixed a crash that would consistently occur after initial linking of smart battery box to the app via low-energy Bluetooth
Ratings and Reviews
Cool tool, a loop function would be awesome.
Tuner doesn’t work at all!!
Taylor stands behind their products
After reading the positive reviews from magazines regarding the feature functionality of the TaylorSense product, I bought two units. I did not see the Apple reviews until now. The first unit worked for one day. The second unit would not register humidity correctly, but temp was correct and the iPhone 7+ running iOS 11.2.2 recognized it. Now in the evening of the second day neither unit can be found on bluetooth.
I contacted Taylor support, and they assisted in troubleshooting the units. I have used Taylor guitars for years and believe that they will stand behind any product that bears their name.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.