Manage your money on the go with the first mobile banking application in Georgia compatible with iPhones, iPods and iPads. Native application is simple and intuitive to use both for retail and corporate customers. Registration is not required; simply install application and login with TBC internet banking username and password.
With TBC Bank’s mobile banking application you can:
· Quickly login using 5 digit passcode (on iPhone and iPod only)
· Receive full information about your accounts, plastic cards, savings and loans
· Check available balances and transactions on all your accounts
· Transfer money and make currency exchanges
· Check and sign transactions (for corporate users only)
· Top up mobile phone balance and pay bills
· Add and manage templates
· View your monthly cash flow and know more about your spending habits (for retail users only)
· Find the nearest branch and/or ATM
· View current and historical exchange rates and use currency calculator
· Send/receive massages with to/from the bank.
If you are having trouble with your application, please feel free to call us on (995 32) 2272727 or chat with us. Thank you for your feedback in advance; it will help us to keep improving our services.
We're back again with good news to improve your experience with TBC Bank :-)
- We have fixed several invisible bugs and improved some process flows
- iOS 12 is now fully supported
- and also enjoy UI/UX improvements
Feel free to send the message with your feedback about bugs or good ideas.
Ratings and Reviews
Face ID problem
I have been using TBC mobile banking for several years and I was always satisfied. however, i can not enable face Id authentication on my iphone XS. When I enable a permission to use face ID the app returns me on the screen which asks me to give a that permission and I can not move further. Please solve the issue as 5 digit passcode is not a comfort option for me.
Dear customer , you can now set up Face id option on your iphone XS, in new version of tbc bank application and use it freely.
In today’s world having a mobile banking app that works reliably is more important than ever.
In my opinion this is a valued highly rated app have both great design and functionality. Ease to navigate, great appearance, clarity of information, range of services and availability of key information.
2 main unfixed issues for me about this app.
Dear TBC, few months ago i gave three star review for this app and now I’m changing it from three to two star :))). So firs and least problematic thing is just an esthetic side and visual. On the very down area of sign in page, there is some huge and weird white line. And second problem is that i can’t complete face id setup. App requires the permission from settings, while it is already enabled.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.