By Bit Shape
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TC-Data is a MIDI and OSC (Open Sound Control) controller that sends messages to other apps and hardware. The app has over 300 multi-touch and device motion controllers and triggers which can be assigned to any MIDI or OSC message output. TC-Data is not a synthesizer, but it is designed to control them, plus any other MIDI or OSC software.
With TC-Data, you create your own interface to send the gestures and touch motions you choose. There are no sliders, knobs, or buttons. TC-Data directly connects your touch movements to the outputs you program.
Create MIDI notes, CC, pitch bend, patch change, and aftertouch messages with totally unique multi-touch controllers. Or send values directly to your program of choice via OSC, where you can build your own project using TC-Data as the front-end.
• MIDI over Bluetooth (Mac)
• Inter-app control via CoreMIDI
• OSC over Wi-Fi (Mac)
• Support for external MIDI interfaces
• MIDI input passthrough
• Virtual MIDI output
• Fully assignable touch controllers
• Gyroscope and accelerometer motion control
• 300+ controllers and triggers
• 14-bit MIDI CC support
TC-Data is based on TC-11, an all-in-one multi-touch synthesizer. TC-Data takes the multi-touch controllers from TC-11 and opens them up to any external software.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
2.0 New Features:
• Split-screen multi mode
• 14-bit CC support
• Support for all iPad resolutions
• Split-screen Multitasking support
• Fixed MIDI channel assignment bug
2.0.1 Bug Fixes:
• Fixed multi-document launch crash
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 43.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Kevin Schlei
- © Bit Shape Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.