This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Feel difficult to find reliable content of TCM(Traditional Chinese Medicine) in English?
This App will help you out.
1.The biggest collection of English TCM titles in the world.
2.All aspects of TCM are included: Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Tuina and any related disciplines.
3.All composed by the top masters and specialists from Mainland China and all of the world.
4.All edited by native English speakers.
5.Perfect for everybody who is learning and practicing TCM.
6.Useful for everybody who is interested in the Chinese Medicine and Chinese health culture.
7.Titles are continually added to the bookstore.
What's New in Version 1.3
fix the bug: sometimes, unable to download or unzip a book successfully in iOS 7
This app is completely and utterly useless! There is quite literally no function. If I could give 0 stars, I would. Do not waste your time or phone space. Just don't get this app!
Lost Purchases. Be Warned.
I purchased a few books from here but they have all since disappeared. There is also no email to reach the developer. Overall the app is poorly made and in app purchases are not stable as mine are all gone even after selecting "restore purchases". Heads up.
Waste of space
This app is a complete waste of time. The only thing you get is a barebones app with no information about herbal medicine at all. To get any information about herbalism or Chinese medicine, you have to buy textbooks from their store (some are almost $60). The way the app is presented here is very misleading; save your space for better apps.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jan 13, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: People`s Medical Electronic Audio-visual Publishing House Co., Ltd.
- © People's Medical Publishing House
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nine Needles and Twelve Yuan-Source Points$9.99
- Shi Xue-min's Comprehensive Textbook of Acupuncture and Moxibustion$99.99
- Li Shi-zhen’s Pulse Studies - An Illustrated Guide$19.99
- The Clinical Application of Shang Han Lun Formulas$59.99
- Shang Han Lun Study Guide$29.99
- The Clinical Practice of Chinese Medicine: Stroke & Parkinsons Disease$29.99
- Huang Huang's Guide to Clinical Application of Classical Formulas$19.99
- Applications of Medicals with Classical Formulas$39.99
- Acupuncture for Musculoskeletal Injury$26.99