Welcome to the STN TCRN® Cert Review App. Test your clinical knowledge with these questions aligned with the TCRN® content outline, and track your most recent scores across each category. Our App features randomization of over 160 questions across 8 different categories including:
• Continuum of Care
• Extremity and Wound
• General Knowledge
• Head and Neck
• Professional Issues
• Special Considerations
• Special Populations
• and Trunk
(More questions will be added as they become available from our clinical team.)
• Completely revised interface
• Now providing support rationale for incorrect answers
• Over 160 updated questions
• Charts your most recent score across categories
• Bug fixes and iOS updates
Ratings and Reviews
I give my rating for the following reasons.
1. The questions do make you think and do seem appropriate for trauma nursing.
2. There is a rationale to why the answer is right, but not why the others are wrong.
3. The word “breath”, as in “The patient is short of breath,” is spelled BREATHE in the question bank multiple times. Come on STN, you are a professional nursing organization. You can do better.
4. The questions are limited and after taking all the quizzes, you start repeating them.
5. The rationale is only shown on the incorrect answers and once the rationale is shown, the question is not viewable again. I need to reread the question and put it with the rationale. Sometimes my guess was a lucky right answer and I still want to read the rationale.
6. I am an STN member. I would hope for an updated app for my membership. Non STN members pay for the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.