By Texas Christian University
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official app for TCU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Stay connected with TCU resources, news and events through all of your Apple devices using TCU Mobile.
- Alumni: All things TCU for graduates
- Ask SGA: Post questions to the Student Government Association
- Athletics: Shortcuts to the gofrogs.com site and the official Riff Ram app
- Campus Rec: Rec Center information and schedules
- Careers: Career Center information such as upcoming events, videos, and tips for interviewing
- Classes: View class details for current and upcoming terms, including your personal course schedule
- Computer Labs: Available computer info for the labs around campus
- Dining: View Market Square offerings and information about all TCU dining facilities
- E-Mail: Direct access to your TCU email account
- Events: University calendar listing of upcoming events
- Frog Buck: Check your swipe and campus cash balances
- Frogcalls: Search the TCU directory for students, faculty and staff
- Froggie Five-O: Contact the Froggie Five-O escort service
- KTCU: Listen live to campus radio
- Library: Search library catalogs and databases, view research guides, ask a librarian
- Map: Search buildings on campus and view bus routes
- myTCU: Mobile access to the TCU portal
- News: Official TCU daily news and a link to TCU 360
- TCU Announce: Sale listings, subleases, meetings, etc. around TCU
- TCU WiFi: Test your wi-fi connection and report problems to IT
- Videos: Direct access to the TCU Youtube channel
- Weather: Local TCU conditions, and a 7-day forecast
- Web Links: Links to various TCU pages including the Health Center, IT, R U OK?, and Study Abroad
TCU Mobile uses the following items governed by iOS privacy settings:
- Location: To help you navigate the campus map and when reporting Wi-Fi problems.
- Calendar: You may add What2Do@TCU and other events to your local calendar. Using the built-in email access may also require it.
- Camera and Photos: If using the built-in email access, you'll be prompted for these should you try to send a snapshot or photo.
What's New in Version 4.13.0
NOTE - This will be the last version to support iOS 9! If your device is capable of upgrading to iOS 10 or 11, we encourage you to do so. Not just so you can continue to enjoy TCU Mobile, but also so you'll have the latest security updates.
- Made another pass at ensuring all the text in the app conforms to your desired font sizes. Some web views may still show tiny text - we're working on that.
- A bunch of behind-the-scenes fixes as we prep to move to iOS 10.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 4.13.0
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Texas Christian University
- © Texas Christian University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.