TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader
By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed.
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
4The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
What's New in Version 173
In the latest update we tackle some big client requests and include some new functionality that is sure to short circuit your brain box. (Note: In the event your brain box short circuits, please unplug and plug it back in. That seems to work for everything else.)
•Sorting–Sort symbols by column headers for total control of your watchlists! No, we are not kidding.
•Right Side Watchlist–Watchlists are now available anywhere in the app. Swipe from the right to display your watchlist with ease!
•Days to Expiration–We’ve added days to expiration to the order editor and alert editor so you can stay on top of every option you plan to trade!
•Force Touch–Use the Force! No, not that force. Use force touch capability to access different areas of the app right from the home screen of your phone!
As always, send us your feedback and comments, and don’t forget to give us a 5-star rating in the app store! Till next time swimmers . . .
This app is one of the best in its field. I put 4 stars because I think there is still some improvements we are expecting from it... which is the capability to allow the user do some tech analysis with graphs kind off the desktop version probably not at the same level but closer (and sure it is possible) like Fibonacci or trends with lines. The other expected improvement is to standardize the functions as much as possible between the divides.. Just to give an example you can do some analysis on IPad that you won't be able to see it on your cellphone being probably the same type of app... Just something to think about.
Good job!, it can be Great though....
A step above other platforms
By far the most user friendly trading software I've used. I use for day trading. The only gripe I have is there is no short option in the app but you can do so putting in an order for selling a stock you don't own any shares in and it will short it for you. I'd just rather have a separate option. Otherwise I can't complain.
Overall excellent. A very solid app. Has everything I need. Recent watch list slider addition wasn't needed and accidentally gets in the way often. It would be better too Make it an option for those who use it. Add a green light in upper corner that indicates quotes are recent, sometimes hard to tell.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 05, 2016
- Version: 173
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.