TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader
By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, and International CNBC
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed.
• Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1) Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2) Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3) myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
4) The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
What's New in Version 179.1
Optimizations for a better, faster, stronger, Mobile Trader experience. More to come.
Peace, love, and happy trading
Simple and secure
I have limited amount of time to trade during the day so I must use something simple and secure to insure speedy trade placing. This application has made it easy to place or cancel trades or place trail stops. I use the chart function a lot to see the direction the underlying is moving and to help me decide when to get into or out of a trade. Good job guys! I would like to have the ability to use some indicators I use on the desktop pc version, but this is still a great application and yes, I use the fingerprint scan option too.
While I use this app all the time, trading is UNSTABLE... There are times that a trade will be entered and the waiting clock will appear. So you are in limbo... Same for cancelling a trade... Sometimes you will enter a trade and waiting clock will appear NEVER to resolve... Cancel out of the app and NO record of the transaction is logged OR reflected in portfolio... This does not happen all the time but if you trade on the open ora busy market watch out... Tech support is useless... Response is always a Wifi problem or reload the app... The CNBC feel is also not stable... I would like to get a bettter app but that would entail going to a different broker...
Review -- it's okay
The app (usually) does the job. Can't enable the Touch ID feature, though, which is inconvenient. I even uninstalled and re-downloaded the app (this was TD tech support's suggestion after no other ideas worked) but to no avail. The feature still doesn't work. If I haven't been with this firm for close to 15 years, I probably would have gone elsewhere. But let's be honest: If you're lazy about typing in a login password, you're going to be lazy about closing your account and opening a new one somewhere else. Yes, I'm on the latest version of the app and my iPhone 6 has what it takes. This is just an unresolved bug.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 179.1
- Size: 55.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.