TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader
By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, and International CNBC
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed.
• Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1) Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2) Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3) myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
4) The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
What's New in Version 179
It’s the holiday season and we want to make sure our Mobile Traders get some shiny new toys from their wish lists! Let’s unwrap the latest updates to Mobile Trader . . .
•Conditional Orders: Set and edit order conditions based on your preferences.
•Market Maker Move: Find it available now via side watchlist and watchlist columns.
•Optimizations: For a better, faster, stronger, Mobile Trader experience. More to come.
Peace, love, trading, and happy holidays!
Great for trading Futures
The Tda Ameritrade application for mobile iPhone is simply great! I often use my phone to do trading because as most people you have it with you all the time. This is especially important when trading in the futures market because the markets are open 24 hours a day (mostly). Improvement I would make on it would be the ability to make a bracketed trade, with upper and lower buy or sell orders entered all at one time from the touch interface. Presently this is done with an advanced order. My other wish would be that their iPad app would be as good as their iPhone app, which it is not.
The best thing out since sliced Wonder Bread. I can extraordinarily easily watch all my short term holdings anywhere on the planet that I am, particularly helpful is the little bar that shows my precise entry price + number of shares held.....so, if something turns against me while I am having a late lunch in Belgium, I can sell that position before the waitress shows up with my omelette.......thanks guys & gals at AMTD......steven s
I like it
WARNING: when closing a trade always check your TDAmetitrade account your position is closed. I've had twice happen that this app shows position closed but actually it opens a position of opposite order or what happen to me closed 3k shares short of 10k shares but what it actually did was just opened another 3k of long order while on the app was showing that I only had 7k shares left.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 179
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.