Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies, and synch your drawings
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, and International CNBC
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed.
• Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1) Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2) Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3) myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
4) The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Optimizations for a better, faster, stronger mobile experience. More to come.
Peace, love, and happy trading.
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful app! Best I’ve used
I usually don’t leave reviews. But TD has a great product here and I want to let others about it.
If you have used other brokers apps and desktop software, then just know TD has the best product for the money. It doesn’t matter what you trade, with this handy app and the TOS platform you have everything you will ever need for trading. This app just like their TOS platform reminds me of Photoshop. An insanely power tool that can do so much more than 99% of users will ever do. I personally use my desktop for trading (ThinkorSwim) but I use this app if I have to close a position when I’m not at home or if I’m not trading but I just have to see what is going on in the market! It is synchronized with TOS so the last thing you were viewing in TOS will appear when you open the app. Really nice when you have something take you from your computer and you need to possibly get out of a position.
Chart UI is worse in latest version
The latest version (182) has made the charts much more difficult to use. When you switch between names in a watchlist the chart is scrolled to the left so that the most recent data is off the right edge of the screen. This means every time you switch names you have to wait for the chart to fully load and then scroll all the way to the right. How much you need to scroll depends on the timeframe of the chart. Also, to switch between chart types now you tap to bring up a menu on the side and then tap again on the candlestick icon to bring up the chart type menu. This is an extra tap in the UI that used to be a single tap, made worse by the fact that the side menu is on the left side of the screen, as far as possible from your actual thumb, which makes it very awkward to use. I wish I could revert to the previous version, because I spend most of my time in the app flipping through charts in watchlists and switching chart types, and this is all worse now.
Good but ....
This is a good trading app but it can be improved a lot. There are some quirks that I don’t get it. Many times it cancels the order right after it is placed and doesn’t provide any reason for it. It would be nice to have a watch list like CNBC has and be allowed to trade directly from it while tracking them. Also, the trading commission is not included in the trade price, it should be to provide better transparency to customers. It would be nice if they have filter in the order history based on their status. For example if I want to see only filled orders I should not need to scroll, search and find the filled or canceled or expired order. One more filter could be based on the stock itself that can give the trading history of the stock may be up to a year.
Overall I am satisfied with it.
- TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- 114.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.