TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader
By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed.
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
4The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
What's New in Version 172
In 1867 the first stock ticker relayed prices over a telegraphic machine on a piece of paper called ticker tape. Fast forward nearly 150 years to the latest release for the Apple Watch. With our enhancements to notifications, now you can instantly access our watch app and enjoy iPhone pairing capabilities. Technology, you never cease to amaze us!
New features for the Apple Watch include:
•Launch the watch app directly from the push notification
•View quote details, charts, and other information around every notification
•Create orders and alerts via a handoff to your device
•View our responses to open chats and reply through the app
Extended Hours Data?
(1) Unacceptable failure to display extended hours trading data. Please fix with next release. We are STILL forced to switch apps to see both pre- and post-market data.
(2) Add funds available to trade to order page.
(3) Add the ability to customize fields for the quote page, or at least add current yield, both $ and %, to it along with 52-week high and low.
(4) Add ability to alter ticker symbol from the top of the quote page.
Not Bad .. But on big issue
I like the app and have used it faithfully. BUT when you open it the first time great it gives you up to date information for current market status. BUT to get it to refresh you literally have to shut down the app on the iPhone and restart it. It has not pull down and refresh option or if it does… it doesn’t work!
I'm a long time Think or Swim user, and have seen continuous interface and feature improvements here.
The margin calculation library has bugs and incorrectly causes orders to be rejected, even for just changing the ask limit on an open order.
Update: Improvements continued through early 2016.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 172
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.