TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader
By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
4The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
What's New in Version 170
There is an old expression in the trading world, sell in May and go away. Now, we can totally jump on board with the idea of getting away for the summer. However, we wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that you have to stop trading to do it! That is why we have served up some brand new features in the latest release of TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader. Just picture it, you’re on the beach, cold beverage in one hand, Mobile Trader in the other. For our money it doesn’t get any better. Let’s check out the new features…
Support Chats in Mobile: This one is a game changer. We’ve taken the support/chat functionality from thinkorswim and implemented it into Mobile Trader. Chat with our support teams via a texting style layout, as well as share your screen for more efficient customer service.
Chat Rooms: For all the chatty Kathy’s out there, we have incorporated the chat rooms from thinkorswim so you can talk trading 24/7. swimLessons, Trader Lounge, thinkscript lounge, and the rest of the chat rooms are now all available on Mobile Trader!
Order History: Updates to Order History for increased functionality
Data Field Parity For Watchlists and Account Balances: Syncing up functionality between Mobile Trader and thinkorswim.
Enjoy the summer swimmers, because as much as we’d like to be on a beach with you, we are hard at work on the next release. Let us know how we are doing, and don’t forget to give us a 5 star rating in the app store!
Best Trading App. Period.
I rarely write reviews but when kindly asked by Trader, I had to oblige.
I've used pretty much every major trading platform and *THIS* made me move all my accounts over to TD Ameritrade. The iPhone and iPad apps (I mostly use the iPad app) are hands down the best out there right now. Robust, customizable chart and study tools and the EASIEST order sheet ... pretty much anywhere; be it desktop, mobile or the web itself. As an options day trader that moves quickly on technical patterns, I absolutely have to be able to fire off an order as quickly as possible - sometimes just a few seconds can be the difference between missing a setup and thus - missing profits. I've yet to find anything else that makes it as quick and easy as Trader.
While I use thinkorswim on my desktop for my streaming charts - all orders go through my iPad and Trader. It's also great for having quick access to news on the particular security you're watching.
Keep up the great work, guys. Truly a tremendously well built app.
I love using this app to find my trades! It's the fastest, easiest way to run through trade set ups. Please add the ability to do a day step probability analysis on the risk graph, change the volatility setting from fixed to individual, save trades so they can be picked up in the desktop application for more detailed analysis, sort watch lists alphabetically/by price/by IVR and a feature similar to Dough's "50P" feature. Those additions would make it PERFECT!! Thank you for this app! I use it all day (and often all night) long.
Vastly improved over the year
Great mobile app for streaming prices. I prefer this to the website. They just added in order history and filters which is great. I rate it 3/5 instead of 5/5 because there is a persistent search bug. I will try to search a stock and it will come up with a list of results I previously searched for. I also don't receive any notifications on my main account, only the paper trade account.
- Allow more studies than 5 to apply to a graph.
- The "add to watch list" button would be better if you could specify a watch list.
- Faster submission or cancellation of orders.
- Charting for options.
- Level two's like in the TDAmeritrade app.
- The ability to save and store news articles.
- The ability to include a custom message with alerts (like "buy here").
- Ability to reset paper trade account to starting money. I bought futures that I can't get rid of now!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 170
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © 2013 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.