TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader
By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed.
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
4The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
What's New in Version 177
In the latest release for Mobile Trader we popped the hood on the options chain and gave it a little more juice! Here's the specs:
Ability to synchronize the volatility calculation between thinkorswim and Mobile Trader
View IV Expiration and Expected Move for each expiration
Improved navigation, display, and search of future spreads
Orders, Positions, Calendar/News events, and Alerts indicators in chain
In addition, the Quote Details now offers the same data points you see on thinkorswim plus we included Market Maker Move. We also now display the "spread quote" in Order and Alert Editor.
CNBC has made updates to their service. Version 177 is required to continue to view CNBC programming. The minimum iOS for this update is iOS 9.
In addition new help videos are now available in the App! To access them tap the More menu, then select Help/Support.
And as always, optimizations for a better, faster, stronger Mobile Trader experience.
More to come. Peace, love, and happy trading.
You call this technology?
After I make a trade, and the stock splits, it shows the original stock quantity. I only discovered this after looking at my portfolio i'm wondering why one of my positions showed as a negative. When I spoke to my advisor, he told me the only way to look at the true gains or losses is by logging in online and using a full browser. He told me that the app does not automatically update, I would need to go online and make a manual adjustment & update the quantity of stock I now have as a result of the split. Otherwise, I will continue to see the same negative balance for that position.
Seriously, what's going on? LOL! Do I really need to do this with the availability of today's technology? Don't think so!
I shared my discontent with my local advisor, then I also followed up with the email survey that came a couple days later, and expressed the same concern. I only got an auto reply saying thank you for your comments. That was one month ago. Obviously, this is not of any concern to the folks at TD Ameritrade.
Time to look for a new Investment portfolio manager.
Best trading app ever
This mobile app is better than most other broker's full desktop app and even better than most fee based apps! Not only is the presentation and functionality better but the studies you create on the desktop thinkorswim are automatically made available to you on the mobile platform. The only cross platform (Mac/pc/mobile) Trading app I've ever seen with true integration and all you have to do is open an account! No fees!
Works good on low volume days
However I have lost a lot of money not being able to log on or with severe lag times when there is higher traffic. The most critical times. Td always comes up with an excuse. They say call and when I did get through the damage was already over. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing. I also removed studies off my charts. I am not talking about an isolated incident, multiple times a week. The Twitter feeds were full of people with the same issue, being slow and or unable to connect.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 177
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.