TD Ameritrade Mobile
By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TD Ameritrade Mobile gives you the freedom you need to stay on top of your account wherever you are. It’s focused on the essentials and ideal for users of the tdameritrade.com website. Use it for on-the-go access to equity and options trading, streaming quotes, real-time balances and positions, fund transfers, extensive news and research, and more.
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Level II quotes
- Option chains
- Mobile check deposit
- Third-party research including analyst reports
- On-demand streaming video from Thomson Reuters
- Internal and external cash transfers
- Market data
- Trade stocks and options
- Order status
- Account information
- Balances and positions
- Transaction history
- Much more!
What's New in Version 4.8.0
What's New in 4.8.0
- We've added the ability to electronically deposit contributions into your eligible IRA, Roth IRA and Coverdell ESA accounts via Internal Cash Transfer
- News Search not updating
- Log In button on iPad
Suggestions to Green Icon app
1. Remember the previous tab as that is most likely the tab you want see. So clicking on watch list item should not always go to overview, instead, it should go to the last viewed tab. The new app should add this welcome feature easily, what are you guys doing?
3. In "Overview" tab, Why not list news in this tab so leave some room for more frequent clicked tabs in order to put them in one screen. Separate news tab is not necessary. The Level II tab should stay close to chart tab as the 3rd tab. Rating tab should be the last tab. Options tab should be more frequently used than rating tab.
3. Chart update is not real time. News sources are much limited comparing to the old great elegant "Gray" icon app.
4. Return button is missing in option detailed view.
5. The gap between Watch list items is too big, also the gap between text elements within one list item. Please refer to the gray icon app, the best trading app so far. Traders want to monitor more stocks in one screen.
6. Bid/ask upside down. Looks like the developer does trade stock at all:-).
Getting there, but still missing critical feature
Please bring the ability to both view and add index options to a watchlist to the new version.
For example, selecting $VIX.X from a watchlist offers “Overview, Chart, News, ETFs”, omitting “Options” that has long been in the old (grey) version. It appears that the only way to even see option chains (for indices) is to enter the Trade section - there is currently no way to actually *watch* an index option unless it is already held within a TD portfolio!
Please add the ability to sort watch lists and positions
App keeps on getting better but still missing very basic functionality like the ability to sort watch lists and positions by % change. I would love to see this feature added in a future update.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 07, 2014
- Version: 4.8.0
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © 2013 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.