TDF Tracker is an easy to use, powerful tool for those who need to keep track of time/expenses/mileage. Potential users include consultants, lawyers, accountants, contractors and freelance designers - but can include anyone needing a flexible tool for tracking such items. While you could buy one app as a tracker for billable time, another as a mileage reimbursement log, and yet another for reimbursable expense record keeping - if you are looking for the simplicity of one combined application to truly save you time - then TDF Tracker is the perfect choice.
• intuitive interface makes it easy to be up and going quickly
• quick entry of client, project, and task (time) / type (expense) / purpose (mileage)
• quick time entry - can be entered using the timer or manually entered/adjusted
• flexible timing increments
• basic time tracking by duration or more advanced tracking that includes start/end/break
• single or multiple running timers
• along with time, you can easily track business expenses and mileage for reimbursement
• supports both miles and kilometers
• support for multiple currencies (Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen, etc.)
• add notes to any entry
• daily summary visible on main screen
• quick and easy reporting system
• daily, weekly, monthly and custom reports
• reports can be filtered by client/project
• detailed reports can be emailed - in a format that allows pasting into Excel
• reports can also be included as csv attachments
• backup/restore your database to Dropbox
• backup/restore you database via email
• supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
If you have a suggestion for making TDF Tracker better, please visit our website www.tdf.com/feedback and submit a feature request. We are always looking for ways to improve TDF Tracker. You can also contact us if you are interested in helping translate/localize for your language.
Before updating TDF Tracker, don't forget to backup your data. You can backup your complete device using iTunes. You can also export a copy of your database from TDF Tracker by going to Settings --> Backup & Restore --> Email (button in top right).
• Fix: iPad Calendar dropdown issue
Ratings and Reviews
Getting sick of problems.
I’ve been using this app for a number of years, and it’s been alright. The last few months, when I enter information into these windows, be it notes, set the time, or name a task. As soon as I right aero out to the day showing jobs, then click back to that job I manipulated. It doesn’t save the information. In most cases if I have a lot of notes to enter. If I don’t block that information and copy it before exiting out to go to another job. I have to rewrite all I just entered. I’ve recommended this app to a lot of people. If that frustrating addition to this app isn’t solved, I’ll be forced to delete it forever.
Liked it in '09. Don't like it in '10. Reasons why...
I started using this to keep track of my time and miles starting around Oct-Nov '09. Loved it as it helped me keep track of the hours worked and the miles driven on a every week, monthly or (Other) any custom date basis. Since the new year, it would not allow me to use the custom date to report the hours worked starting any date in '09, i.e. start October 01 '09 - end January 25 '10. Just can't select October '09. It would roll over to a month in '10. That means you just can't get a report for the # of hours worked on a Fiscal year basis. Very frustating.
The other thing I noticed is that it is very bad at tracking miles if you use two vehicles. The Autofill - Last Entry, does not work if you have used two vehicles. It keeps putting in the highest mileage from one of the vehicles even though you have switched to the lower mileage vehicle. The entry has to be modified every day to reflect the correct mileage for the lower mileage vehicle. Again very frustating.
Hope it gets fixed or I will have to look a better product.
Time, Expense, Mileage Tracking and Reporting made simple
I've been using this app for about 2 years. I'm a technology consultant that deals with multiple clients. TDF Tracker is so incredibly easy to use. The report function provides the right details that my clients need to see to support my invoices. I also have done some general construction contracting on the side and was able to track my workers time and produce reports that supported what their pay was for the week.
My wife uses it in the role of paid trustee of a trust to support her billing for time, expenses and mileage.
A very, very versatile application. Best of all, their is no online service that you need to pay a monthly fee for like most of the other time tracking options. If your an individual that just needs to track your own time and expenses or just a few other people, this is a GREAT way to go.
- Technical Data Freeway, Inc.
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2017 Technical Data Freeway, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.