TDR Tokyo Disney Resort Dashboard - attraction, character greeting wait and opening times, fast pass and show times.
TDR Tokyo Disney Resort Dashboard, navigate the crowds smartly!
Filter results to see lowest and highest wait times and FP only attractions, see change in times from last refresh.
Show and Attraction, character greeting notifications, get a reminder when a show is about to start or when an attraction is at a certain wait time. Set and forget , go when its low , saving you more time in the parks.
Character greeting times.
Weather info and sunset time.
Required Info about subscriptions:
• TDRDash Notification Service
• Show and Attraction notifications, get a reminder when a show is about to start or when an attraction is at a certain wait time, this is a auto renewing subscription service of 1 week or 1 month. Subscription is only for the notification service since we have to pay for each message sent, the subscription service is optional and not required to check wait times etc.
• 1 week($2.49) , 1 month($3.99)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
More terms below:
Attraction detail page, some layout changes.
Ratings and Reviews
FULL of potential but illegible
I ADORE TDRExplorer’s guide (which I bought) and watch the videos religiously. This app has so much potential, but we ran into a showstopper roadblock for us: the font and colors make this app essentially useless. The color combination makes this completely unreadable for those of us who are color blind, and the design is so messy I had to stand in good light and put on my reading glasses. The app is so helpful if only we could read it. Please consider just using plain text. It doesn’t have to lol fancy—that just makes it load slower and we can’t get the I fo we need. Can’t give this more than two stars in its current form. Sorry!
Super helpful and easy to use!
Very up to date and the only app that gives wait times at TDL and Disney Sea! This kept me informed the whole time I was there. Plus I love the options to only see rides with FP. Font style is a little crazy and sometimes hard to read, but overall very happy that this app was available!
I haven’t used this in real time yet, we’ll see, looking forward to trying. One suggestion is to change the font, it is somewhat hard to read on all those bright colors. Or maybe it’s the bright colors; something makes this app hard to read.
- David Appledore
- 92.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © drawbridge soft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads - Bonus Function $2.99
- 1 week of TDR notifications! $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.