Merry Christmas! As a present for your kids we added to app extra Christmas vocabulary pack. Enjoy it.
Teach Me Apps: English for Kids FREE is a unique educational application designed by language learning experts for children ages 4 to 12. The four educational games contained in the application are suitable for kindergarten and elementary school children. Older kids and even parents can enjoy Teach Me Apps: English for Kids FREE too. Our application is a well-balanced combination of entertainment and language learning. It helps your children to increase their language skills and enrich their English vocabulary with more than 120 useful words.
In Teach Me Apps: English for Kids FREE, children will enjoy:
• an illustrated alphabet
• 4 educational games divided into three categories by age (kids ages 4-12)
• uniquely illustrated vocabulary words
• more than 120 words with pronunciation help
• vocabulary words recorded by a female US native speaker with a pleasant voice
• a uniquely designed application interface accompanied by fun music and sound effects
• an interface with no ads and no external links (secured parents section)
• no in-app purchases
Through these games, children can:
• enrich their vocabulary
• practice listening and spelling
• develop their memory and thinking skills
• memorize the alphabet
• practice basic numbers and counting
• earn the basic parts of the human body
• acquire a positive attitude towards learning
The application features these useful English vocabulary categories:
• The Body
If you want more words, games, and content, you can invest in your child’s development by purchasing the premium version of Teach Me Apps: English for Kids which provides these additional features:
+ more than 300 words with pronunciation help
+ 8 more educational games divided into three - categories by age (kids aged 4-12)
+ 9 additional vocabulary categories (Appliances, Colors, Clothes, Food, Music, Shapes, The House, Tools, Vegetables)
If you like Teach Me Apps: English for Kids FREE you can:
- support us with app review or app rating
- follow us on https://www.facebook.com/teachmeapps
- follow us on https://twitter.com/TeachMeApps
- added a new category to the vocabulary: Christmas
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The person needs to be able to read.
I am an ELL teacher and I was hoping to be able to use this with my newcomer kids, but they can't read the words to know where the labels go. It would probably work for more advanced kids, but I need an app where they click on the object and the app tells them what it is. If you had an option where the word was read when they clicked on it that would work and then you could turn off that option as they progressed.
This app is not worth being free nor even sampling the free words to consider an upgrade. The rating higher than a one star must be from friends and family. It is not engaging nor is the interaction seamless for young children. How long do you think an app is going to be engaging if each time you get a word correct you have to tap a hand and wait for it to respond with "loading" before the next word comes up. Low level programming skills.
Learning is Fun
This app has three different age groups for learning including simple language (A = Apple) to spelling to identification. Nice graphics; easy to learn and good sound, too! Highly recommend this for letter recognition and spelling.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.