Millions of happy users love Teach Me Irish Gaelic! Start NOW!
Teach Me Irish Gaelic is simply the best way for you to learn irish gaelic and improve your vocabulary on the go. The application contains a database of about 1,500 most-used words with definitions.
▶ NATIVE SPEAKER AUDIO
Search no more: There is no other Irish Gaelic app on the App Store with that number of words perfectly recorded and pronounced by a native speaker.
ABOUT OUR VOICE TALENT: Jessica Spencer is a radio presenter & writer. She studied Film & Broadcasting with Irish at the Dublin Institute of Technology.
● Study: Easy-to-use glossary allows you to quickly look up the definitions. Review what you learned & your mistakes easily.
● Audio: Listen to every word with the right pronunciation. Challenge your listening skills in your custom Tests with audio questions.
● Random: Access random definition to learn fresh new words every day; everything to fulfil your appetite for discovery!
● Flashcard: A built-in flashcard trainer to help you memorize vocabulary. Simply swipe the screen to turn a card!
● Test: Multiple choice quizzes crafted for you to test your progression. Share your progress on Twitter or Facebook.
● Listen & Repeat: Practice with our exclusive audio program! Learn and review hands-free while running, driving, commuting...
● Word of the Day: Get notified with a new word to learn every day! Learn words without even entering the app!
● Search: A quick search function allows you to look up words easily.
● Stats: Track your progress with detailed graphs and statistics.
● Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad running iOS8+.
▶ NO SUBSCRIPTION = NO SURPRISE
No Internet connection required after download.
No in-app purchases required.
▶ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“This is a great app, especially for reviewing when you have a few minutes. Thank you! Highly recommend it!“
“I like the test option of the program, which is really handy for practicing and increasing vocabulary.”
“Great app! I recommend it! Can't ask for more.“
“Best learning app ever.“
** EDUAPP AWARD 2017 **
▶ FREE UPDATES
The app is constantly being improved. Free and regular updates are in the works!
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
▶ FOLLOW US
▶ VISIT US
Now with Professional Native Speaker Audio - About our voice talent: Jessica Spencer is a radio presenter & writer. She studied Film & Broadcasting with Irish at the Dublin Institute of Technology.
Ratings and Reviews
Good database of words but no audio
This has quite a few definitions and a very nice easy to use flash card app. However Gaelic is very difficult. And so when does need audio to learn correctly. This would be a great tool if there was Rdio pronunciations of the words
Lots of soundless words
It would be better with sound. Seriously, need to hear the words, not just read them. Also, a pronunciation guide would be helpful.
Only good as a supplement to an existing course.
Great as a glossary
But without the pronunciations, I'm not really going to get anywhere with this.
- Advenworks Ltd.
- 34 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Advenworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.