Millions of happy users love Teach Me Scottish gaelic! Start NOW!
Teach Me Scottish gaelic is simply the best way for you to learn Scottish gaelic and improve your vocabulary on the go. The application contains a database of about 1,700 most-used words with definitions.
▶ NATIVE SPEAKER AUDIO
Search no more: There is no other Scottish gaelic app on the App Store with that number of words perfectly recorded and pronounced by a native speaker.
ABOUT OUR VOICE TALENT: Colin Stone is a Scottish journalist who was raised to speak Gaelic by his mother, a native of the Isle of Lewis.
● Study: Easy-to-use glossary allows you to quickly look up the definitions. Review what you learned & your mistakes easily.
● Audio: Listen to every word with the right pronunciation. Challenge your listening skills in your custom Tests with audio questions.
● Random: Access random definition to learn fresh new words every day; everything to fulfil your appetite for discovery!
● Flashcard: A built-in flashcard trainer to help you memorize vocabulary. Simply swipe the screen to turn a card!
● Test: Multiple choice quizzes crafted for you to test your progression. Share your progress on Twitter or Facebook.
● Listen & Repeat: Practice with our exclusive audio program! Learn and review hands-free while running, driving, commuting...
● Word of the Day: Get notified with a new word to learn every day! Learn words without even entering the app!
● Search: A quick search function allows you to look up words easily.
● Stats: Track your progress with detailed graphs and statistics.
● Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad running iOS8+.
▶ NO SUBSCRIPTION = NO SURPRISE
No Internet connection required after download.
No in-app purchases required.
▶ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“This is a great app, especially for reviewing when you have a few minutes. Thank you! Highly recommend it!“
“I like the test option of the program, which is really handy for practicing and increasing vocabulary.”
“Great app! I recommend it! Can't ask for more.“
“Best learning app ever.“
** EDUAPP AWARD 2017 **
▶ FREE UPDATES
The app is constantly being improved. Free and regular updates are in the works!
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
▶ FOLLOW US
▶ VISIT US
Now with Professional Native Speaker Audio - About our voice talent: Colin Stone is a Scottish journalist who was raised to speak Gaelic by his mother, a native of the Isle of Lewis.
Ratings and Reviews
I just downloaded it. I like the flash cards, but the English word should be in it also. Otherwise you are just pronouncing words that you don’t know the meaning of.
This app does what is advertised. But either something was wrong with my sound or there is no way to hear how the Scottish Gaelic vocabulary words sound. I find Gaelic a particularly hard language to learn by sight. I would not recommend this tool if you are trying to learn to speak the language.
I would love to this five stars. But there is no way of knowing that you are saying the words right. There is no voice saying the word for you. Want to learn this language so bad, but not going to butcher it. Very disappointed....I'd pay up to $10 if you would allow us to hear how the word sounds. :(
- Advenworks Ltd.
- 39.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Advenworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.