Teachable Online Courses
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take your online course with you and learn on the go (even offline!). Whether you’re looking to master a skill or pick up a new hobby, join over 6.5 million students who are already learning through Teachable-powered schools.
Download the Teachable iOS app to:
* Access all your courses from Teachable-powered schools -- from one place
* Stream videos and view handouts/worksheets all while on the go
* View courses offline after visiting the course once while connected
* Take lecture quizzes from your phone (while online)
* Pick up where you left off: your course progress is automatically synced between the iPhone app and your web browser
* Easily jump from lecture to lecture and between courses
* Track your progress on a course-by-course basis
Using the Teachable iOS app is completely free. Once you’re enrolled in a course on a Teachable-powered school, you get full access to all the available features by downloading the app.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Take your courses offline. Anything you can view in your myTeachable-enabled school, you can view anywhere.
- Redesigned lectures. We've updated every part of the lecture viewing experience with all new presentation styles and better experiences for videos, audio, quizzes, images, and attachments. And now you can even swipe to go back and forth between lectures.
- Listen to audio with your screen turned off. Before, you had to have the screen on and the Teachable app open; now you can turn off the screen or use other apps while you listen.
- Get answers to common questions on the login screen and from the home screen with our new in-app FAQ. If you don't find what you need, you can always reach our customer support team from the app.
- Lectures with multiple videos can now, well, watch multiple videos.
- Fixes a crash when you tried to play audio.
- Quizzes that were misaligned while you were taking a quiz are now properly aligned.
- Buttons that appeared to be missing when using white as a primary color are now always visible.
- A "forgot password" button has been added on the login screen.
- A glitch that allowed users to get back into the app after logging out and quitting the app was fixed; now they will need to log in again.
- Quizzes and attachments cannot be rotated now, so they will always be viewed as intended when designed.
And of course dozens of other things to make your Teachable experience better.
Works well, I save offline courses and watch on the subway
Can't log in
Wish I could use this app but it keeps telling me my log in has failed. I can log into my course with no problems on the computer but can't using this app. Please fix....I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!