If we say teacher fair you say…intimidating? overwhelming? stressful?
Our goal is to change that!
We aim to simplify the process of preparing for and attending all of your teacher fair events. Get a leg up on your fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up-to-date list of schools and other organizations attending the fair.
- Get detailed information on each exhibitor to accelerate your research.
- Search and filter the exhibitor list to find the ones that are right for you.
- Mark your favorite exhibitors for easy reference.
- Find every exhibitor’s position on the floor plan.
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite exhibitors on the floor plan.
- Get tips and advice on what to wear, your elevator pitch, and anything else you need to know before attending.
- Take notes on each exhibitor to follow-up after the event!
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
+ Removes the Role Selection screen for situations where it didn't make any sense.
+ Fixes how in-app notifications were displayed for users running iOS 10 and above.
+ Gives recruiters the ability to export and share student assessments with colleagues.
+ Gives recruiters a way to request a Skip The Line invite right from the login screen.
+ General bug fixes and improvements!
We hope you enjoy the app!
We're always trying to improve, so if you find any issues or think something isn't working correctly shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.