TeacherKit - Class Organizer, Teacher Planner, Gradebook, Assignment List, Attendance and Student 's Grade
By ITWorx Egypt SAE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over a million educators worldwide trust TeacherKit with managing their time and activities. TeacherKit helps you organize classes and students easily. Create a seating chart, record attendance, log behavior, and track grades all with few taps. TeacherKit lifts the headache of routine administration, allowing you to focus on what really matters to you – teaching.
* "This app is a teacher's Swiss Army knife, with tools for classroom organization, behavioral monitoring, and grading. The only thing it doesn't do is teach the class for you." - Mac|Life
* "TeacherKit is a complete solution for any teacher looking to keep an organized classroom. It is bright, and user friendly" - Teachercast
* PCMAG "Back to School: The top Apps for teachers"
* "Every teacher has to keep track of these tasks throughout the day anyway, so why not make it easy for yourself and keep track on your iPad." k6educators
* 2013 GESS Best Free ICT / App Product Finalist
Key TeacherKit Features:
* Organize your classes
* Import your student roster
* Add your timetable
* Log student's attendance
* Create and print a seating chart for your students
* Add behavior notes for students
* Create a grading schema and record students' grades
* Stay informed on your student's performance and the class overall progress
* Keep the parents informed
TeacherKit is free to download and use. TeacherKit Premium upgrades the experience with reporting and lots of amazing features to help you work even smarter.
TeacherKit Premium Subscription
1-month subscription - $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription - $39.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
It’s time to give yourself a well-deserved break! Learn more at www.teacherkit.net
What's New in Version 2.0.7
This update includes:
* Portuguese language is back.
* Now you can join our beta program from within the app, check the cool perks from the settings page.
* Editing behavior incidents is easier.
* Delete a behavior incident from within the behavior item.
* Delete multiple behavior incidents at once.
Thank you for all your feedback, we are continuously working on keeping TeacherKit the best classroom management tool. Keep your feedback coming.
If you enjoy using TeacherKit leave us a review.
Help the rest of the teachers out there and tell them about TeacherKit.
Works for College too!
With a lot of new students each semester it's tough keeping track of them all. Teacher Kit lets me have all their information and pictures right on my iPhone and iPad mini. Any questions about grades can be answered immediately, and attendance is quick and painless. Plus, being able to quickly mark a student for good or bad behavior is a great way to give students that always watched panopticon feeling. Finally, the forms it generates make you look like you take assessment seriously. Adjuncts still motivated and enthusiastic about teaching, get this app! Lazy tenured professors that have given up, act young by getting it even if you don't know what an "app" is. If only it graded assignments by itself it would be perfect.
Great in some parts, poor in others
I love this app for recording daily attendance and behavior. It is quick to pull out on my phone or iPad and give a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" to students and record notes. And I love that I can write a little note each time I do that so I know when and how frequently those behaviors occur.
The app really lacks in the seating chart area. This has potential, but there is only one pre-arranged seating chart and organizing the students into another layout is EXTREMELY difficult. I have other apps that allow me to use other layouts and keep them for future seating charts.
I would come back and give 5 stars if I didn't have to move and change every single student (which is tougher than it sounds with 7 classes of 34) every time I change my classes' seats.
This app is great. Best one I've seen. It has everything that's necessary for being a teacher. But I have 2 complaints. You have to pay to get more reports and such which I would really like to have but I can't because I would have to pay. The other thing is that there's separate timetables for each class which is fine. But I would like a timetable that shows all the events I have for that day from all the different classes so I can see everything at once. Other wise this is the best app ever.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: ITWorx Egypt SAE
- © ITWorx Egypt 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TeacherKit Online$3.99
- TeacherKit Online$39.99